Splinter Cell Or Metal Gear

Best game  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hate stealth , i more of a shoot em kick thier butts in front of there face kinda person , but if  i had to choose metal gear , it seems so much better and i like the "!" on the guys when they find you  :unsure:

...and the guards pee in your face at one point....and it's always funny to watch a grown man slip on bird crap.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm undecided...all I know is my mom is playing Splinter Cell like CRAZY on the XBOX...as a matter of fact...she's playing it RIGHT NOW...

...what about manhunt though? wasn't that a stealth game as well?

I'm undecided...all I know is my mom is playing Splinter Cell like CRAZY on the XBOX...as a matter of fact...she's playing it RIGHT NOW...

...what about manhunt though?  wasn't that a stealth game as well?

yes it is , i actually bought it liked it for awhile and eventuall got bored......if you get caught your usually dead :unsure: im just trying to get a hold of a gun in the game

Lets get one thing down. In Metal Gear Solid, You can go thru the whole game without killing a single person (using only the M9 Tranq gun), and in Splinter Cell, you have to kill.

Another great but unforgiving stealth game is the Hitman series. Well it's more than stealth but it has a lot of stealth elements in it.

That game was fun, although Contracts wasn't that good. When I'm bored I just go in guns blazing in that game.

Lets get one thing down. In Metal Gear Solid, You can go thru the whole game without killing a single person (using only the M9 Tranq gun), and in Splinter Cell, you have to kill.

What about the bosses though? don't they die because of the storyline?

What about the bosses though? don't they die because of the storyline?

Storyline wise, they die, but you could "kill" them using the m9tranq gun.

Another great but unforgiving stealth game is the Hitman series. Well it's more than stealth but it has a lot of stealth elements in it.

Hitman has always been too hard for me.