Japanese Computer X68000, great graphics and sound = GREAT.

Baseley09

The ultimate Japanese computer is the X68000, i just wrote a long piece here, but idiotically deleted the whole thing, so:

http://www.jcec.co.uk/

This is the plce to get the emu, bios and a few games.

It has a massive library of games by the likes of Konami, Capcom, Sega and Namco, most arcade ports are near arcade perfect, the graphics and sound of the machine are comparabe to the NEO GEO.

Top games to get : Dracula X, super streetfighter 2, madstalker and plenty more, all amazing sounds and gfx.

I presume the latest versions of the emu are XP compatible. If you have any probs, just ask, but its not too hard to sort out (WinX is easier than EX68).

Also suited to anime lovers, the cut scenes are very animated and long in most games.

Also suited to anime lovers, the cut scenes are very animated and long in most games.

Okay.. NOW you've done it..

You actually managed to grab my attention. :regurg:

I'll have to take a peek at this system

excellent system. I had never heard of it until now. The list of games on that site is definately great. I am going to give this a go too  :regurg:

Yeah, for sure.

I mean its got most arcade games by the major developers from 1985 - 1995, a nice selection of japanese obscurities, and more to boot.