Coding Is An Art Right?

Well, since you can't see it per-se. Just check out what I conjured up with some PHP know how.

Random picture changing thingy that if you refresh it, it changes pictures script. Uh, yeah, 10 pics, lets see if you can find them all.

No you nerd! Coding is for dweebs and geeks who have no life whatsoever!! :D Just kidding ofcourse. John Carmack's coding is definitely quite a work of art.

Why does it say Update on some of those pictures?

I was being bored really late last night (rather this morning) and I just put update there for kicks.

I tired making a sig with my crap ass code, but it didn't work. I need to find a way to remote link it,

I tired making a sig with my crap ass code, but it didn't work. I need to find a way to remote link it,

don't you just have to make one.php script full of text which will switch between each sig you have remotely linked?

...cause I don't think it's the image

Edited by Weirdanzeige

I tried it, but in my code, it had to be implamented onto a webpage on my server. It wasn't a stand alone php file like here. I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to work remotely.

• 2 weeks later...

it's realitivly easy to do that. I'm still trying to figure out a way to do it remotely like 4chan's banner.