Rumor : Shenmue 3 Is In Progress!

L.S.D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I have checked the link from madienmasher.

Yep, the pics that I saw in the magazine is taken from the link!!

man, old news :P

But i still hope it is really in progress :P

Were still waiting. Until it's actually comfirmed, we gotta speculate. DAMN YOU SEGA AND CHEESEASS CONFERNECE ABOUT THE MATRIX ONLINE! >:E

Were still waiting. Until it's actually comfirmed, we gotta speculate. DAMN YOU SEGA AND CHEESEASS CONFERNECE ABOUT THE MATRIX ONLINE! >:E

Hahahahahhaha...Apparently Shenmue 3 is more "in" than Matrix Online. :D

Apparently, Sega think that what they lack is worldwide recognition.

And Matrix is a worldwide brandname.

So, by publishing Matrix online, Sega will be a worldwide recognised games publisher, creating a name for themselves.

Yeah, right.

Shenmue 2 wasn't greatly recived as Sega though. It's a mixed bag when it comes to it.

Yeah true, although it doesn seem to have a cult following. Part of Sega's problem I think is the fact that it was only released for Xbox and not for PS2 when they re-released it. Sega really limited its potential customer base for there are about 5-1 ps2 to xbox owners.

Yeah true, although it doesn seem to have a cult following. Part of Sega's problem I think is the fact that it was only released for Xbox and not for PS2 when they re-released it. Sega really limited its potential customer base for there are about 5-1 ps2 to xbox owners.

The reason SEGA did not release it on the ps2 was because it could not handle it as easy. Yu even said so. Sega kind of had to put it on the XBox. VF 4 should have came out on all four consoles, that was a retarded move on segas part only putting it out on the ps2. Hopefully VF 4 FT will come out on the XBox, so a VF 4 game can finally have arcade perfect graphics. The PS2 has yet to do that with any of the VF 4 games.