Sega Saturn Time! W000000t!

yeah, alot of people around here are really rich and they throw everything out (im not rich at all tho hehe)

I found a fully working PC in the trash once, i still have it and i use it for classic games (poopie XP doesnt have real DOS)

I found a SNES and a butload of games in the trash too, but when i went to grab it, it was all gone :lol: They had Street Fighter Turbo in there too! (turns out my friend grabbed it though, so i play it at his house alot)

anyway, ill check your shop for the modchip and batteries Cinder, but do you have AV Cables? and do you ship to the US?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when dreamcast first came out, there was this kid in my math class. Apparently he bought a dreamcast (more like his rich mommy and daddy), i ono, somethin happened and it had like a minor problem, and totally threw it away. and he kept remindin us how he can get another one, and how throwin a lil busted dreamcast away isnt a big deal. i hate snobby kids like him i swear!!! i mean, how much could it cost to fix it? ( i kno it depends, but i dont think his problem was SEVERE)

anyways, never throw out consoles. unless its in half or it fell in the pool...games have feelings too u kno.. :lol:

Everyone seems to hate rich kids with a passion here... :lol: It's not their fault their parents are successful.

nahhhhh its nothing like that....im glad his parents are able to pull their weight and support their kids...

but dammit, if that kid keeps walkin around like he shitss out gold, then imma hate him hahah :D

Everyone seems to hate rich kids with a passion here... :lol: It's not their fault their parents are successful.

I've noticed that rich kids are show-offs and don't like sharing stuff with their "friends".

I've noticed that rich kids are show-offs and don't like sharing stuff with their "friends".

I've only met a few like that... Most of my friends are sons and daughters of doctors and engineers and are nothing like that. Oh well...I guess everyone is different.

yeah i have a friend thats rich that isnt like that, in fact a few, but most of them that ive met are like that

anyway, Cinder ill be buying the chip and battery from you, but you dont have any AV cables! Anyone know where to get em cheap? (not ebay)

Ok I am buying a Sega Saturn with boxed mint condition 7 games for $60 and there are two round buttons and a rectangle one on the consoles...

So, which model Saturn is it???

Hopefully Model 2...fingers crossed