Sega Saturn Time! W000000t!

Ok I am buying a Sega Saturn with boxed mint condition 7 games for $60 and there are two round buttons and a rectangle one on the consoles...

So, which model Saturn is it???

Hopefully Model 2...fingers crossed

i believe it is the second model...i had the first and it was a FAT machine.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BoomBa_GoosE :)

I did alot of searching of the net and also discovered that it indeed is a model 2 saturn....:lol:

IJTF_Cinder, looks like you have yourself another customer :D

I only have one question...do you ship to Australia??? and how much would a modchip for the Sega Saturn be incl Postage???

Edited by ForceX

Yes I ship worldwide, infact I just sent an order to Australia on Monday.

Just a mod chip with shipping is $16.99 USD. If you are in need of any cables or anything else you see on my website and wish to order something else as well, I suggest you wait a week or so, as I placed an order with one of my suppliers for a bunch of cables and more mod chips. They should be here within 7-10 days (I hope)

Saturn Modchips are extremely easy to install. One or two wires, depending on how you wire up the modchip.

However be prepared, you may have a model 2 saturn, but some mods do not like to work with 64 pin saturns.

if you want complete compatibility, make sure you have a 32-pin saturn.

Saturn Modchips are extremely easy to install. One or two wires, depending on how you wire up the modchip.

However be prepared, you may have a model 2 saturn, but some mods do not like to work with 64 pin saturns.

You have been misinformed somehow. There is a thread relating to mods not working with 64 pin Saturns on SegaXtreme, but it's only if you do the A+B method that it doesn't work. This has had enough people wondering if a mod chip will work on their 64 pin Saturn, simple answer.........Yes, if you don't try to take the shortcut way around by doing the A+B method (I don't recommend this EVER anyway, the chip isn't designed to work like that, some people just got lucky) The other thing some people experience their chips not working because of, is a certain model that merely requires bridging a gap on the other side of the mod chip.

You have been misinformed somehow. There is a thread relating to mods not working with 64 pin Saturns on SegaXtreme, but it's only if you do the A+B method that it doesn't work. This has had enough people wondering if a mod chip will work on their 64 pin Saturn, simple answer.........Yes, if you don't try to take the shortcut way around by doing the A+B method (I don't recommend this EVER anyway, the chip isn't designed to work like that, some people just got lucky) The other thing some people experience their chips not working because of, is a certain model that merely requires bridging a gap on the other side of the mod chip.

I actually had a 64 pin saturn, and without doing the bridge it would not work.

This was a Hi-Saturn btw.

Tried it on a normal saturn and it worked just fine.

I just got my shipment in today.

Dreamcast S-video and AV cables, Dreamcast Controller extension cables, Saturn S-video and AV cables, Saturn mod chips, Gamecube S-Video cables, Genesis AV cables, GBA 4 player link cables. And I still have plenty of CR2032 batteries in stock for Saturn/Dreamcast VMU etc.