Finals: A New Terror

Diso

I'm expecting 6 finals

btw, California standards require a final for Gym (not extra curricular sports though) as well....but not for musik classes

I memmer last year 2nd semester, me and my friend didn't have to take the biology one cause our grades were really high in the class

Edited by Weirdanzeige

lol....

Theres only really few finals you need to study for.

I mean, who would study for a lunch/orchestra/music/gym final :D

I wish I had such easy classes in high school. I also wish we had a dedicated lunch period to take up a slot in the schedule.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

lol....

Theres only really few finals you need to study for.

I mean, who would study for a lunch/orchestra/music/gym final :D

I wish I had such easy classes in high school. I also wish we had a dedicated lunch period to take up a slot in the schedule.

Yeah, one of those would be nice! Closest thing my uni has to a designated lunch period is that they usually give out a free meal on wednesdays from 12:30 - 1:30pm.

edit: whoops, you were talking about High School! Yeah, we had a designated lunch period at my high school. Oh well.

Edited by random guy

I'm expecting 6 finals

btw, California standards require a final for Gym (not extra curricular sports though) as well....but not for musik classes

I memmer last year 2nd semester, me and my friend didn't have to take the biology one cause our grades were really high in the class

Man you guys are lucky, i have to take it raise my grade up!

My school has lunch time from 10.10am to 7.00pm. I can go eat whenever I like, and it's free. The cafeteria (well, a restaurant more likely) serves breakfast before 10 too. :D

Yay, I'm done with finals.

My school has lunch time from 10.10am to 7.00pm. I can go eat whenever I like, and it's free. The cafeteria (well, a restaurant more likely) serves breakfast before 10 too. :D

Where the hell do you fit in all your classes then? From 9AM to 10.10AM?

:rolleyes: I'm just kidding, we've got a whole lot of shops that sell food from about then to then, but what I meant was it would be good to have a period when there are no classes between, say, 12:30-1:30, every day.

:rolleyes: I'm just kidding, we've got a whole lot of shops that sell food from about then to then, but what I meant was it would be good to have a period when there are no classes between, say, 12:30-1:30, every day.

The "official" lunch time in my school is from 11.40am to 12:25pm, but that 's just a rough guideline. :lol: People go to eat between classes if the teacher isn't too strict about starting the class on time.

The "official" lunch time in my school is from 11.40am to 12:25pm, but that 's just a rough guideline. :lol: People go to eat between classes if the teacher isn't too strict about starting the class on time.

We had to schedule our classes so that we would have a lunch break but it didn't always work out that way. In my second semester during Junior year I didn't have a lunch break on Tuesdays and Thursdays because I had class from 9 to 4 without any break. I had to eat a granola bar for lunch during those days or I would have had a splitting headache by the time 2:00 rolled around.

But for finals I will try a new thing, I will start studying a week in advance. That will definitely reduce much of the pressure since I'm taking such bitchy courses next semester.