New Chun-li Wallpaper (#3)

Falcoon's art is great, but I sense he has some sort of foot fetish. Nice Wallpaper!

Falcoon's art is great, but I sense he has some sort of foot fetish. Nice Wallpaper!

what gives you that idea??? B) i like the artwork he did for kof2003 and the svcchaos posters... how comes they didnt get him to do the art for neowave?

what gives you that idea??? B) i like the artwork he did for kof2003 and the svcchaos posters... how comes they didnt get him to do the art for neowave?

Look at all his pictures from his site (don't remember the link anymore). You'll notice something he always does with the feet.

Noise Factory did the the art for NeoWave.

what gives you that idea??? 8) i like the artwork he did for kof2003 and the svcchaos posters... how comes they didnt get him to do the art for neowave?

Look at all his pictures from his site (don't remember the link anymore). You'll notice something he always does with the feet.

Noise Factory did the the art for NeoWave.

im not too keen on it myself B)

• 2 weeks later...