What Emulators Are There For The X-box

someboddy

Thanks, one more question well, a few, lol. How do i get kof2003 working? I have the version that works with mame plus, do i need more files or is there somewhere where i can get a working version? and how do i get rotd working? I know i need the rotdn version but I dont know where to get it. Is there some where where i can get it? and the other Kof like 2k1-2k2?

for kof2003, you'll need the pmame.bin which replaces the p roms from the mame/fba version of kof2003.

rotdn is the decrypted version and if you got an older kawaks w/loader you can decrypt the encrypted version to get the needed files. also you'll need to cut each of the v roms in 2 to get full sound (this also applies to mslug4 if you can't get the nd version)

now if you got my compile of fba-xxx, kof 2k1 and 2k2 encrypted/decrypted sets are supported. gogo's version has kof2k1 encrypted/decrypted but 2k2 encrypted was wrong and he had the decrypted version called kof2002nd instead of kof2k2nd

The roms didnt work. The garou, kof99,kof2k,or mslug3 didnt work, it said that a bunch of the files were missing. How do i get the fba-xxx to stop autostarting when i turn on my xbox?