Wisdom Tooth

This is the most disgusting thread I've ever read.

My wisdoms need to get yanked. I never had a problem with them. They came in just fine and there was only some occasional gum soreness once in a great while. But I went last week and found out I've got the first wisdom tooth cavity. The dentist said it was a hard one to fill, and that I might want to get them removed.

I'm a little nervous about that. I know I could be put to sleep for it, but I've heard people come out of the operation all whacked out of their mind and say and do things they wouldn't when "sober". Any truth to this? My best friend said his mom claims he started dancing uncontrollably in the parking lot outside the dentist office.

It's rubbish. Heaps of people are put to sleep with anaesthetic everyday for all sorts of operations. It sounds like your best friend or your best friend's mum had too much to drink.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm surprised that this thread is still getting some response. Thanks for the stories shared so far.

I haven't posted much nor been here since I started this thread. No, I didn't have my wisdom tooth out yet. It's just that a lot of other crap happened this week, and I'm still trying to sort everything out.

I'll probably have to get this handled some time during my summer break, but I also start summer school this Monday till July 2nd, Mon. - Fri. so I may try to hold out till after school's through.

BTW, with insurance, around how much does this surgery cost cuz I may have to pay outta my own pockets since my dad is worse than Scrooge?