What's The Name Of This Anime?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really weird sometimes when the translation of a movie/sitcom/game/whatever title turns upside down when it's translated to another language.

It's really weird sometimes when the translation of a movie/sitcom/game/whatever title turns upside down when it's translated to another language.

In AD 2101, War was beginning

'What happen?"

'Someone set us up the bomb...we get signal!'

'Main Screen Turn On'

'How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time'.

'Release every zig!'

'You know what you are doing!'

'Release Zig! For great Justice!'

Ha ha, I love that dialogue! :D

In AD 2101, War was beginning

'What happen?"

'Someone set us up the bomb...we get signal!'

'Main Screen Turn On'

'How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time'.

'Release every zig!'

'You know what you are doing!'

'Release Zig! For great Justice!'

Ha ha, I love that dialogue! :lol:

ZeroWing references rule. Go to my site and watch the animated GIF in awe. :D

"All Your Base Are Belong to Us"

my favorite line in that dialog has always been "someone set us up the bomb" heheh. I say it all the time when something goes wrong, my non internet friends look at with the fish eye! heheheh

my favorite line in that dialog has always been "someone set us up the bomb" heheh. I say it all the time when something goes wrong, my non internet friends look at with the fish eye! heheheh

I know thats a cheat code but what does it do?

I dun remember. it was a stratagy game tho. if you but in "all your base are belong to us" you instantly won. and if you put in "someone set us up the bomb" you instantly lost.

I dun remember. it was a stratagy game tho. if you but in "all your base are belong to us" you instantly won. and if you put in "someone set us up the bomb" you instantly lost.

I think it's Starcraft or Warcraft 3. I'm not totally sure.

Edited by K`dash

It most definetly wasn't StarCraft or WarCraft 3!

Anyway, from most of the research I did, I found that the movie sucked

but that's why they made the series...

Saw this fight where Tsubaru was fighting an Earth Dragon, and he had

an eye bandaged(actually, had the hole bandaged, he had one eye only

b'cuz Fuuma took his eye out, saying that that was his greatest desire, or

something like that cuz that's what I understood it being in german)

Tsubaru started by throwing some papers with a red star painted on them and they became doves with a red star on their head, a flew at the Earth Dragon; But he made a magic white star shield and the doves splashed into it, blood everywhere and stuff. Then the E.D. used vines to trap Tsubaru but he closed his eyes and took a paper of his and cut himself with it, the vines disappearin; etc.

Priceless; That episode made me wanna buy a 3k CPU with DSL! And i'm gonna dl all summer animes/mangas/series and stuff cuz now I'm a anime phreak!! I curse myself for not being born in Japan or at least in Germany where anime is everywhere, and hate my german ancestors (my great great grand-dad was german, kinda proud of that, but they flockin' moved to Romania)

I'm gonna move to Japan, you'll see; I'm gonna own every anime ever made!(except those crapy ones about happy children like Heidi)!!!

I'm gonna move to Japan, you'll see; I'm gonna own every anime ever made!

including hello kitty and hamtaro?! :angry:

heh if you wanna check out a great older anime series check out

Macross. the movies were good too. basicly anything with the macross name.

and mospeada was good too. both these and the ultra lame southern cross were combined for robotech in the usa. but robotech doesn't follow the story of macross and mospeada well.