What's The Name Of This Anime?

Someone send me anime. I'm running out of HDD space again :(

Buy a new HDD or burn some of your stuff, that'll solve it. :P

All my IDE cables are being used by other types of drives! NOES!

I'll try and get a SATA or a EIDE card so I can have more HDDs B) (SATA for two, very nice 250gb hdds I've had my eye on for a while = totalling 500GB! With my current hard drives, I'll have 700 gb! COME ON MONEH!)

Oh noes! My senses tell me to expect serious money shortage from your part.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone send me anime. I'm running out of HDD space again :D

I'll try and get a SATA or a EIDE card so I can have more HDDs :( (SATA for two, very nice 250gb hdds I've had my eye on for a while = totalling 500GB! With my current hard drives, I'll have 700 gb! COME ON MONEH!)

Hell yeah dude. My money = down the drain once I get everything. I'm selling parts of my room to pay for it B)

Someone send me anime. I'm running out of HDD space again :D

I'll try and get a SATA or a EIDE card so I can have more HDDs :D (SATA for two, very nice 250gb hdds I've had my eye on for a while = totalling 500GB! With my current hard drives, I'll have 700 gb! COME ON MONEH!)

Hell yeah dude. My money = down the drain once I get everything. I'm selling parts of my room to pay for it :(

You've gotta think to yourself...do you need all four walls? B)

You've gotta think to yourself...do you need all four walls? :P

I got 6 walls O.o

Anyways, bidding will start at a nice 1,024 Canadian (Which in turn is like 3 dollars american). Own a piece of history now!

I got 6 walls O.o

Anyways, bidding will start at a nice 1,024 Canadian (Which in turn is like 3 dollars american). Own a piece of history now!

I'd by your wall, I'd bring it home (somehow) put in the middle of my room. Then I would stick controversial posters of anime chicks in uhh....various lighting on it and then looked at it thinking to myself: "That's a fine wall and it only cost me 3 bucks".

I got 6 walls O.o

I'd by your wall, I'd bring it home (somehow) put in the middle of my room. Then I would stick controversial posters of anime chicks in uhh....various lighting on it and then looked at it thinking to myself: "That's a fine wall and it only cost me 3 bucks".

Yes...provocatively positioned anime babes...

We all need more of that. Meow.

I'm gonna move to Japan, you'll see; I'm gonna own every anime ever made!

including hello kitty and hamtaro?! <_<

heh if you wanna check out a great older anime series check out

Macross. the movies were good too. basicly anything with the macross name.

and mospeada was good too. both these and the ultra lame southern cross were combined for robotech in the usa. but robotech doesn't follow the story of macross and mospeada well.

The robotech: Macross saga kicks azz, i bought the dvd box set my self. Have you seen the new series(Macross Zero)? It's more like an OVA with 5 eps and they're currently on the 3rd ep(takes like 6 months to get a new ep) but it's got really good CGI, mixed with anime. The story takes place before the macross saga. Stupid macross saga made me cry.

Which Robotech are you talking about O.o

Macross Plus is the one I like the most. I've seen 2 episodes of Macross Zero (at the rate of the OVAs :/) and so far it's decent.

Which Robotech are you talking about O.o

Macross Plus is the one I like the most. I've seen 2 episodes of Macross Zero (at the rate of the OVAs :/) and so far it's decent.

The Rick Hunter one "Robotech: Macross Saga" then there was the "Robotech: The Masters Saga" then "Macross Plus" now "Macross Zero"

Edited by Cominus

I still need to see Robotech: Macross Saga and The Masters Saga =/ If I recall, It was called Robotech in the U.S. and stayed Macross in Japan.