Do You Believe In Aliens?

Alpha

Do you think there are aliens out there?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a very good reason they won't allow unautherized people in places around NASA.

Because unauthorized people are morons and might accidently launch a rocket. :lol:

or find some whack out extraterrestrial technology and do some testing of their own. :D

Theres a very good reason they won't allow unautherized people in places around NASA.

Because unauthorized people are morons and might accidently launch a rocket. :lol:

or find some whack out extraterrestrial technology and do some testing of their own. :D

Self anal probing?! Hmm...I don't want to meet those kind of people.

And on a side note, I will be absent from here for about 5 days so you guys will be able to make merry and actually have a good time without me crashing the party. Cheers! :D

You better plan your Grandia episode while your gone!

I'll be with my parents the entire time so I'll definitely be fantasizing...it's going to suck so much.

I wish some aliens would abduct me.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I'll be with my parents the entire time so I'll definitely be fantasizing...it's going to suck so much.

Keep that new DC of yours in mind....fantasize about that and everything will be a breeze. Remember to bring gifts from Florida to all 1Emu members. :lol:

Keep that new DC of yours in mind....fantasize about that and everything will be a breeze. Remember to bring gifts from Florida to all 1Emu members. :lol:

Physicals gifts prefered :D

Digital ones to like....stuff.

Physicals gifts prefered :D

Digital ones to like....stuff.

Yes, I'll bring back something for all 2845 members! I'll be in Garageink's neighborhood, Davie, Florida.

Yes, I'll bring back something for all 2845 members! I'll be in Garageink's neighborhood, Davie, Florida.

cool. I'm leaving in a few days for arizona. :D florida is ok, but it can't compare to the south west in my eyes. desert nights rock. Desert days.not so much :lol:

cool. I'm leaving in a few days for arizona. :D florida is ok, but it can't compare to the south west in my eyes. desert nights rock. Desert days.not so much :lol:

Haha! Yeah, Miami was a cesspool. I went to A1A and Beachfront Ave. just to see what Vanilla Ice was singing about and it wasn't very special. That part of Florida is filled with many aliens...but not from outer space. :D

i believe, always have.........think of it this way once the earth's only living creatures were tiny weeny microrganisms and eventually evolved into us , humans , or homosapies ( lol ). there's a endless amount of space out there that we havent discovered , there many be other planets beyond our sight that have the living conditions similar to earth which would allow evoulution.....we are not alone.......if they are peaceful we be ok if all else fails we go halo on thier a$$es :lol: