The Semi-return Of Darkstalkers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumble Fish is an Atomiswave-only fighting game. As for the roster, looks fantastic.

oh...I see...never heard of the video game...only the movie...but I can bank that the name is merely a coincidence

Since Sammy is mostly in development, they stated they want to bring in more characters from other games other then fighting ones. Even on Sammy's side (Theres more to it then just The Rumble Fish and Guilty Gear for Sammy)

Shall I start off the Roster wishlist?

Capcom;

Alex (SF3)

Ryu (whats a VS game without him?)

Ken (see Ryu)

Ibuki (SF3)

Felicia (DS)

Morrgan (DS)

Kyoko (RS)

Dante (DMC)

Blues (Megaman)

Haggar (FF)

Strider (self explanatory)

Chun-Li (see Ryu)

Q-Bee (DS)

Lilith (DS)

Yang (SF3)

Lei-Lei (DS)

Donovan (DS)

Tessa (Warzard)

Bishamon (DS)

Dio (Jojo)

Leon (RE)

Clair (PS)

Wesker (RE)

Chris (RE)

Gouki (SF)

Hinata (RS)

Zaki (RS) (hehe 2 ninja girls now! :))

Jedah (for you fans out there)

Batsu (RS)

Hayato (PS)

Guy (FF)

Cody (FF/SFA3)

=34 Capcom chararcters!

Sammy:

Well christ, all the GG characters, for continucy state.

Millia

Sol

Ky

May

Johnny

Dizzy

Jam

Axl

Baiken

Anji

Zappa

Faust

Bridget

Slayer

I-No

Testament

Eddie/Zato

Venom

Chipp

Potemkin

Kliff

Robo-Ky

Justice

Raven

---The Rumble Fish Characters

Zen

Hikari

Typhoon

Garnet

Orville

Boyd

Viren

Kaya

Aran

Leopoleon (Boss from GGI)

=A good 35 characters

I say Leopoleon is the boss for both companies o.o FRIKING 69 CHARACTERS! HOLY SHIAT!

youve missed out cammy and akira from rival schools... more girls the better :D

sammy europe has got a little bit of info on rumble fish... :) it says its only got 7 players though K'dash named 9 :P

wait theres 9 on the leaflet/flyer thingy...

Edited by Ash_crimson

youve missed out cammy and akira from rival schools... more girls the better :P

OMG! How can you forget my killer bee! Shame on you! ::slap slap::

I imagine the roster would be pretty limited. It would take ages to get the Capcom characters visually identical to Sammy's characters.

Also, why does everyone put Resident Evil characters in Capcom fighting game roster wish lists? I'm not starting a flame war or anything, but I don't think RE characters belong in a fighting game whatsoever. It's a good Capcom series, but the characters are pretty forgettable to me. Jill was the only one who stood out.

And sorry if this was a repost.

I imagine the roster would be pretty limited. It would take ages to get the Capcom characters visually identical to Sammy's characters.

Also, why does everyone put Resident Evil characters in Capcom fighting game roster wish lists? I'm not starting a flame war or anything, but I don't think RE characters belong in a fighting game whatsoever. It's a good Capcom series, but the characters are pretty forgettable to me. Jill was the only one who stood out.

I agree. They're not that many RE characters to begin with, none that really had the kind of fan appeal as Jill does. So we should really just stick with her for a couple more years.

I agree. They're not that many RE characters to begin with, none that really had the kind of fan appeal as Jill does. So we should really just stick with her for a couple more years.

They need to add the Nemesis!!! How is HE a forgettable character!!!

Also, they should add Ryu from Breath of Fire (was that his name?). It'd be cool to transform into a dragon and kick their ass.

youve missed out cammy and akira from rival schools... more girls the better 

sammy europe has got a little bit of info on rumble fish...  it says its only got 7 players though K'dash named 9

wait theres 9 on the leaflet/flyer thingy...

I wanted to add Cammy, but shes been in about 10 VS games already :/, Actually just add Delta Red Cammy in there. No more need of the uber cute Shadaloo one. As for Akira...You friking remind me now!?!!!?
I added Wesker because you know, WE ACTUALLY KNOW HOW HE FIGHTS (same goes for Chris - Go play C:VX). As for Leon, well, he's badass in RE4 and he takes a Chainsaw to the chest and HAS some melee moves now.
2 - Where on earth do you get your info Dash? you always seem to have the scoop...(especially with KoF...I've been meanin' to get the whole canon...)
For KOF, I have family in Japan that plays it so they give me some info when ever theres a loke test. For KOFMI I just always visit the Japanese version of the site because it's updated more frequently then it's english one. This site has everything up to 2001 (Since that was the end of the NESTS Arc). If your one of those people that hate Gamefaqs, then bah, thats another place I keep getting my info. SKR and S-C.com are other places. Edited by K`dash

Ive just been wondering... does sammy have the rights to create games with capcom or snk playmore characters without getting clearance from them? im reckoning now that theyre all on the same system theyll more than likely end up with a 3 way vs. game... im not starting rumours and its even a possibility of sega getting involved now so maybe even a 4 way?? it would be great to happen but maybe im just dreaming to creatively :P