Don't Post Ur Personal Photo Around The Web !

Mr.X

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Fuku, I give you Starwars Kid.

Canada's hope and pride of the Canadian National Army and Quebec's national hero.

Edited by K`dash

Alright, once again, I'm asking, "Who the hell's this Star Wars kid?"

If you checked the Ep. 3 thread I posted the Star Wars Kid website. Here it is again, www.jedimaster.net

this is getting amusingly annoying! Whenever anyone posts ANY links here, in under 5 minutes, someone else posts 'oh, that's OLD.' Well, guess what people, it is not possible for anybody to have seen the entire internet, okay? Plus it's impsossible to catch everything, especially for people with dial-up or full time jobs or who study full-time (ie at uni). This isn't aimed at k'dash, it's aimed at EVERYONE.

random guy Posted on May 11 2004, 06:55 PM

this is getting amusingly annoying! Whenever anyone posts ANY links here, in under 5 minutes, someone else posts 'oh, that's OLD.' Well, guess what people, it is not possible for anybody to have seen the entire internet, okay? Plus it's impsossible to catch everything, especially for people with dial-up or full time jobs or who study full-time (ie at uni). This isn't aimed at k'dash, it's aimed at EVERYONE

If that's not the truth I don't know what is! :(

No, it really is that old. Now please find me something I didn't know about thats just as old.

Edited by K`dash