Hot Question 6

Why do you title all your stuff hot question? What so hot about it? You should title it shitake mushrooms im wondering about. That way when people see it they'l be like "Oh, thats shitake mushrooms he's wondering about."

I wanted to make a series..."Hot Question" was the first name that came to mind...so I went with it...

And it worked excelently.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you title all your stuff hot question? What so hot about it? You should title it shitake mushrooms im wondering about. That way when people see it they'l be like "Oh, thats shitake mushrooms he's wondering about."

I wanted to make a series..."Hot Question" was the first name that came to mind...so I went with it...

And it worked excelently.

thank you Mighty Kanti

So are you going to give us a preview of the next hot question?

No...but if you saw in the topic list...I did modify how I wrote it all...instead of writing "...no flaming please..." I wrote what genre the question will be about...

Haha I checked out your thread you made that was closed right after it was made. Come on Riot I am the only one that can get away with threads like that.

Sons of B--tches...hahahahaha

Well, I never really liked co-op in platform action, so I don't care.

I didn't like on some games how your partner could take your remaining lives if he was getting owned and you were doing well. I was like, "STOP TAKING MY flockING LIVES!!!!!" :)

I think it's breaking the rules >_> No only if there was a visable LINK to them. I would check.

Yes, but I think the limit was around 350x500 or less, I'm trying to compress everything in mine tho.