Hot Question 6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riot your Sig is huge but its still awesome though.

I thin I see (o)(o)'s in there?!?!?! :) heheh.

anyways co-op is fun when the game is right. in 3d I think it's kinda hard with out using a split screen which I hate. side scrollers are perfect cuz you can be on the same screen the recent lord of the rings pulled off co-op pretty well.

@antiwinner: yes spike out has been announced as a live title :D hopefully they'll add system link too. so can play it on xbconnect!

I thin I see (o)(o)'s in there?!?!?! :) heheh.

anyways co-op is fun when the game is right. in 3d I think it's kinda hard with out using a split screen which I hate. side scrollers are perfect cuz you can be on the same screen the recent lord of the rings pulled off co-op pretty well.

@antiwinner: yes spike out has been announced as a live title :D hopefully they'll add system link too. so can play it on xbconnect!

...Yeah...there's nudity...hopefully you all will be mature about it...

...why the f--ck did Spikeout take so long to come out...geez...

...did you get my pm garage?

who was being immature about it?

I wasn't accusing anyone of being immature...I was basically saying that I hope no one will become immature over it...

Well, seeing as someone said something...that thing is DEFINITELY too big! It takes up a whole screen on my monitor! I like the pictures, but you REALLY have to choose one or the other. The sig's too big!

Platform games are the second greatest type of games right next to FPS. I would love to see a new old school style Contra...kick ass games.

And your sig is huge.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Platform games are the second greatest type of games right next to FPS. I would love to see a new old school style Contra...kick ass games.

And your sig is huge.

There's Contra: Shattered Soldier, which is hard as hell but gives oh-so-orgastastic pleasure when playing. :)

And your sig is huge.

There's Contra: Shattered Soldier, which is hard as hell but gives oh-so-orgastastic pleasure when playing. :)

I must play that game then. I love games that are orgasmic. :D

And your sig is huge.

I must play that game then. I love games that are orgasmic. :D

Before the forces beyond my control made Contra: Shattered Soldier leave my hands forever, I was able to go through the first 4 stages without getting hit once, on normal difficulty (and without trying to get 100% on stage 1...because beating ALL the parts of the core and not dying...is friggin' hard)

...I don't get why my 2 sigs are "big" on your computers...they're small on mine...everyones sig is reasonably sized for me...I don't get it at all...