E3 Around The Cornor...

I could type a huge list of games, but I'm not going to.

And did you mean FFXII? You wrote FFXIII, even though I was told XII was the last one.

I'm sure he meant FFXII. But I don't think it will be the last in the FF series....on the PS2, maybe.

Just because it's the FINAL Fantasy, doesn't mean Square can't make other games...

They could continue their Romancing Saga series, as long as they made it suck less. Saga Frontier was good, what they were on when they made Unlimited Saga is beyond me.

Maybe they could make/remake/continue a good Strategy RPG as well, I'd buy that.

It's because FF is one of their most sucessful series that I know about. I want a new Chrono game, a new Valkairy game (Enix), a friking good Dragon Warrior one. Am I gonna get it? No. And I said something about FF teams being mixed from past titles and games to keep it fresh. Technology wise, I can't wait for FFXII because of the low poly models their using in the world. Saga Frontier was good (Although UF is mixed to me), and so was Front Mission (Distintivly, I think FM3 is the best one). Will they get sequels? I hope so, proper ones. I'm sick of remakes for the past 2 years.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And did you mean FFXII? You wrote FFXIII, even though I was told XII was the last one.

I'm sure he meant FFXII. But I don't think it will be the last in the FF series....on the PS2, maybe.

Just because it's the FINAL Fantasy, doesn't mean Square can't make other games...

They could continue their Romancing Saga series, as long as they made it suck less. Saga Frontier was good, what they were on when they made Unlimited Saga is beyond me.

Maybe they could make/remake/continue a good Strategy RPG as well, I'd buy that.

It's because FF is one of their most sucessful series that I know about. I want a new Chrono game, a new Valkairy game (Enix), a friking good Dragon Warrior one. Am I gonna get it? No. And I said something about FF teams being mixed from past titles and games to keep it fresh. Technology wise, I can't wait for FFXII because of the low poly models their using in the world. Saga Frontier was good (Although UF is mixed to me), and so was Front Mission (Distintivly, I think FM3 is the best one). Will they get sequels? I hope so, proper ones. I'm sick of remakes for the past 2 years.

Weren't they making a front mission game for ps2? Is it out yet? I know they're making one fr ps2 cuz i saw it in the game informer magazine.

Weren't they making a front mission game for ps2? Is it out yet? I know they're making one fr ps2 cuz i saw it in the game informer magazine.

Yes, it's Front Mission Online.

Ugh, I don't want another online game from S-E. I'm paying as 20 bucks(canadian) a month as it is for FFXI.

Yes, it's Front Mission Online.

Yeah I forgot, they ARE making a new Front Mission game. I've only played the first one.

And who said it was online?

Yeah I forgot, they ARE making a new Front Mission game. I've only played the first one.

And who said it was online?

Erm, I just did! :(

Seriously, I read it from a HK gaming magazine which get their source from Japan

Famitsu is pretty realible to me. And I haven't seen anything on it lately.

Famitsu is pretty realible to me. And I haven't seen anything on it lately.

Heh, then let us just wait for them to announce it, shall we?:(

But I'm really not interested.

I was hoping for Shenmue 3!

If it's true, because the only thing we have so far is "Tekken: Offical." Which could be the 5th game in the series.