Basic Explanation On Emulation

I don't Know if you guys have one, but some questions are asked many times like loaders and asr and dats, i figure that if there is a place where all faqs are stored and step by step instructions would be great for newbies and people who are casual emulator players would learn the tricks of the trade.

I think those would be the Stickys in each part of the forum, It would be great too if people you know, _actually_ read them.

Well, there are some things that arent clearly explained. And while a bit of searching through the topics might unearth the answers needed, it isnt always a lack of reading or laziness that people exibit. i dont think its too bad of an idea.

We did the same thing over at the ZSNES Board. You know, stickied "Patching FAQ", "Graphics packs FAQ" etc....Did it cut down the amount of n00bish questions? I'll drop the bomb for you: No.

Edited by Agozer

Then we'll set them ablaze and TELL THEM TO FLOCKING READ OR DIE. Or you know, skip the idea altogether.

Then we'll set them ablaze and TELL THEM TO FLOCKING READ OR DIE. Or you know, skip the idea altogether.

Look good on paper, but our credibility kinda suffers if we start doing that. We would no longer be the oh-so-helpful-to-everybody-1Emu....well, only selective. :huh:

Edited by Agozer

I know what you guys are talking about, when i first started i did not want to read all those posts so i would ask, but what i'm saying is a section full of info that would help explain things not a sector with all posts relating to those type of questions that is stikied