What Version Psx Do You Have?

I have a near perfect SCPH-7501, except for some scratches on the top right corner from those swap things made from paperclips and stuff, i should have put something soft on the end of those devices, also 2 of the three clips from the middle thing that holds the CD is gone, revealing that red stuff, although thats how it was when i got it. (it was my friends, and gamestop wouldnt take it because of that, so he gave it to me after he got PS2)

and of course the mod i just did/posted has been done to it :lol:

Edited by Shibathedog

I have a near perfect SCPH-7501, except for some scratches on the top right corner from those swap things made from paperclips and stuff, i should have put something soft on the end of those devices, also 2 of the three clips from the middle thing that holds the CD is gone, revealing that red stuff, although thats how it was when i got it. (it was my friends, and gamestop wouldnt take it because of that, so he gave it to me after he got PS2)

and of course the mod i just did/posted has been done to it :P

That is exactly what happed to my first gen playstation, it no longer works as the small clips are gone, plus the motor which spins the disc jumps as it spins, making the disc touch the actual playstation, it reads audio discs but not PSX discs, any suggestions?

This happend about 5 years ago so I havnt used this playstation since then, I still have it as I dont know if it can be fixed but I got a later model but i dont like it as much cos it doesnt have the audio out ports on the back, plus to play backups you have to use the cheat disc method.

I wish I could get my old one to work :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...