Zinc Final

Got some news for you all....Apparently R.Belmont has cracked Dead or Alive++ and some other game (forgot which), so hey'll be playable soon in MAME and ZiNc.

YES!!!!!! Oh man I can't wait.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
So whats the latest on this? when is the emulator and roms coming out?

No emulator yet, and no fixed release date. As for the romsets, they are dumped already... I don't you where to get them though.

Well my comp may not be able to handle any of ZINc's roms properly but i love them all,AND NOBODY DIS EIHRGEZ(HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT) CUZ ITS COOL!(Seph is awesome,Cloud is awesome,and Zack KIX @$Z) but what makes me mad is no Tekken Tag, it sues the same board/enigne/ w/e as tekken 3, *sigh* well i guess we should be glad for whatever we get.

Tekken Tag, it sues the same board/enigne/ w/e as tekken 3, *sigh* well i guess we should be glad for whatever we get.

Eh? I wouldn't be so sure about that.

ZiNc doesn't work full-speed for me either, but I don't mind the slowdown.

Well my comp may not be able to handle any of ZINc's roms properly but i love them all,AND NOBODY DIS EIHRGEZ(HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT) CUZ ITS COOL!(Seph is awesome,Cloud is awesome,and Zack KIX @$Z) but what makes me mad is no Tekken Tag, it sues the same board/enigne/ w/e as tekken 3, *sigh* well i guess we should be glad for whatever we get.

it might use the same engine and board, but maybe the cartridge roms have heavier encryption than Tekken 3

• 2 months later...
anyone got a release date yet  :unsure:

i cant wait for them to release final zinc, waiting for them to pull off a big surprise like TTT  :P i am dreaming too much.

Nope, no release date yet. DynaChicken certainly doesn't rush things.

i hope they take there time, we want a good final product at the end anyway  :D

:ph34r:

that's most likely why it's taking long. Especially to add in new games that work perfectly :D

Edited by Weirdanzeige