Pochi And Nyaa 100% Working

I don't know how many of u know this but this game is working with full sound and correct gfx in the mentioned emus :lol:....look in RomShare forums for the "tutorial"...btw u must have the original bad dump to do it....noobs stay away from this.... :lol:

So no need to wait for the hoarded fixed dump...do this and u will have this wonderfull game working in all emus....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I'll have to get this after I finished my current download. I remember Agozer telling me this yesterday but its good that you posted it here so everyone else knows too.

the sound isnt perfect. its just that for some reason, sound samples in zupapa seems to get in sync with this game leaving the game on a more playable state (plus emulator compatibility).

and that is not 100% in my book.

Edited by Xeon

Then wait for the nevercoming 1oo% EFMP dump....

Yeah, me too. What was that Conver23 they kept talking about? Something about getting the S1??

Edited by Agozer

i dont mind whether it comes out or not, big deal. i just think the "100%" status people are jumping about is sort of misleading to some but thats just me.

@Agozer - the convert2 (23?) utility is used to encrypt/decrypt roms. if you chose to decrypt, it will also extract the s1 data from the C ROMs (mostly at the last 128kb of the C ROMs themselves). this s1 can be used for emulators that may need it (like NRX)

Edited by Xeon

@Agozer - the convert2 (23?) utility is used to encrypt/decrypt roms. if you chose to decrypt, it will also extract the s1 data from the C ROMs (mostly at the last 128kb of the C ROMs themselves). this s1 can be used for emulators that may need it (like NRX)

Yeah, I kinda guessed that...I tried Googling for it, but I think I'll wait for the new dump.

Edited by Agozer

well thats originally my plan too, but i needed something to pass time so there it was :lol:

i can pm you a link if you wish (it is the bad one though - as thats the only one out right now). ill look again for the patches to fix the C ROMS (16 MB though). reply back if youre interested.