Pet Peeves?

"I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic flocking hatreds." - George Carlin

- Stupid people.

- People that "abbreviate" words on the Internet like 'luv' and 'u'. IT'S JUST TWO MORE LETTERS!

- People that say 'Friends' is better than 'Seinfeld'. These people should be lined up and killed.

- Bleeding heart liberals

- Staunch conservatives

- The GOP

- The Christian right (Evangelicals and crap)

- Priests that get away with child molestation because they are priests

- Stupid people.

- People who say "of-TEN". It's "of-FEN"!!!

There are many more, if I didn't have this upcoming final to study for I'd give more.

Hmm...so what political leanings DON'T piss you off, exactly? :lol:

Centerists really, with leftist tendencies. ;) But seriously, you have to look on both sides of the political spectrum and get the good ideas from both sides to have a decent government. And I said bleeding heart liberals, those are people like the PETA and those hippies. I am liberal but I will take into consideration some right wing policies because they may be better for everyone.

And governments exist to keep people in order so we don't run around sodomizing each other. :lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pet peeve:

Windows.

Yeah I hate windows too.

I mean, I come inside to get AWAY from light. And then someone has to go cut a hole in the wall and let it in again!

Really annoying...

Thats why I have curtains, really really strong dark curtains.

My pet peeve:

Windows.

Yeah I hate windows too.

I mean, I come inside to get AWAY from light. And then someone has to go cut a hole in the wall and let it in again!

Really annoying...

haha i thought u guys meant Microsoft Windows (^_~)

My pet peeve:

Windows.

Yeah I hate windows too.

Really annoying...

haha i thought u guys meant Microsoft Windows (^_~)

Take it anyway you like. :D my pet peeves are Windows and windows.

I love MacOSX Jaguar. Gotta love bastardized versions of *nix. Fresh out of the box and NO VIRUSES ATTACK YOU.

I love MacOSX Jaguar. Gotta love bastardized versions of *nix. Fresh out of the box and NO VIRUSES ATTACK YOU.

Yeah, my friend just got a Powerbook yesterday with OS 10.3. He's in heaven now. :D He can install all his Linux programs on it so he's very happy.

And I wish the computer at work had OS X because there is DC++ and Bittorrent for it. I'd be in downloading heaven.

Whoa, I used the word heaven twice, wait now thrice. What the hell?

Yeah, my friend just got a Powerbook yesterday with OS 10.3. He's in heaven now. :D He can install all his Linux programs on it so he's very happy.

And I wish the computer at work had OS X because there is DC++ and Bittorrent for it. I'd be in downloading heaven.

Whoa, I used the word heaven twice, wait now thrice. What the hell?

You not only used heaven several times, but also managed to use hell.

The thing that pisses me off the worst that can lead me to snap (don't want that :lol:) are people who waste my time and..

- Liars

- Jealous people

- No sense of humor

- Effect my life outside the internet

- Spam Email (tired of clearing out my bulk)

- Racist Morons

- Self-Centered Punks

- Selfish people

- People who constantly say phrases over and over like "To make a long story short...blah blah", etc.

- Defected Hardware

- Having to return things (a major annoyer)

- Talking to people on the internet who think they are god and can say, threaten, or do whatever they please

... and a lot more. :D

The thing that pisses me off the worst that can lead me to snap (don't want that :lol:) are people who waste my time and..

- Liars

- Jealous people

- No sense of humor

- Effect my life outside the internet

- Spam Email (tired of clearing out my bulk)

- Racist Morons

- Self-Centered Punks

- Selfish people

- People who constantly say phrases over and over like "To make a long story short...blah blah", etc.

- Defected Hardware

- Having to return things (a major annoyer)

- Talking to people on the internet who think they are god and can say, threaten, or do whatever they please

... and a lot more. :D

To make a long story short, that list could be attached to my previous one as well. :lol: