Pet Peeves?

1. crumbs in my keyboard

2. people that adjust my car mirrors and whatnot and don't put them back how they were

3. people that say basically the same thing multiple times in once sentence

4. pop-punk

5. thug-wannabe girls that say "hollah atcha girl"

6. comedians that think that cracking a white joke makes them funny

7. self-centered people

8. when the difference between your and you're confuses people

9. DuMB aSs TypInG lIKe ThIs

10. when people rag on newbies

11. George Bush

12. bright lights

13. hearing "good morning!!!" when it really isn't

14. Disney

15. Fred Durst

16. when someone leaves just enough salsa in the jar to tease you with

17. girls that can't stop text messaging on their cell phone when you're trying to have a conversation

18. stupid news..like "J-Lo bought some nachos"

19. dialup connection

20. trying on 30 pairs of jeans when you only wanted to try on one

Got more, but I don't wanna complain too much :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reality shows that has gone too far...

as of today, we already have too many reality shows. but the WB here in the US, have finally pushed me to the edge. not only its bc its another reality show, but this is pretty wrong, and i think its decieving.

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericShow/0,1...,169159,00.html

the show is called The WB's Superstar USA. basically its the same concept of american idol. three celebrity judges crituque on singers and they choose the best out of thousands. but the catch is that, they chooose the worst performers and allowing them to think they are the best. while the best singers are told that they suck and are sent home.

after the william hung thing, this has gone too far. william hung, yeah it was funny for a moment, and i applaud him for being so confident, but this one, allowing really really bad singers to think they are the best, and at the end to tell them, in reality, u suck ass and we used u to think u are good as entertainment. that totally sucks and im against this show 100percent.

1. crumbs in my keyboard

2. people that adjust my car mirrors and whatnot and don't put them back how they were

3. people that say basically the same thing multiple times in once sentence

4. pop-punk

5. thug-wannabe girls that say "hollah atcha girl"

6. comedians that think that cracking a white joke makes them funny

7. self-centered people

8. when the difference between your and you're confuses people

9. DuMB aSs TypInG lIKe ThIs

10. when people rag on newbies

11. George Bush

12. bright lights

13. hearing "good morning!!!" when it really isn't

14. Disney

15. Fred Durst

16. when someone leaves just enough salsa in the jar to tease you with

17. girls that can't stop text messaging on their cell phone when you're trying to have a conversation

18. stupid news..like "J-Lo bought some nachos"

19. dialup connection

20. trying on 30 pairs of jeans when you only wanted to try on one

Got more, but I don't wanna complain too much :blink:

HoLlA aTcHo DoGg!!! :unsure:

Anyway, I agree with you on the news thing. The Media ALWAYS downplays the important stuff and just goes for the $hitty stuff i.e. All the Michael Jackson stuff, while OPEC is about to break everyone's balls again.

Anon.

I hate seeing like..when a chick is dressed all hot, exposing some cleavage or wearing something skin tight

then when you check them out and they find you staring they say "wtf are you looking?!!".....I mean...wtf else would I be looking at? I don't get why they do that if they don't want guys to stare...sh!t, it's not like I 'd go after her with a knife or something

another pet peeve of mine....telephones

Edited by Weirdanzeige

I hate seeing like..when a chick is dressed all hot, exposing some cleavage or wearing something skin tight

then when you check them out and they find you staring they say "wtf are you looking?!!".....I mean...wtf else would I be looking at? I don't get why they do that if they don't want guys to stare

Funny story...

I think I have seen the limit to being ALMOST naked at my HS the other day... This chick had on the THINNEST pants you could ever see, I mean, I could read that she was wearing a Fruit of the Loom brand thong!!!

There is a funny piece on chicks dressing provacitavely on Dave Chappelle's HBO special "Killing Them Softly." Check it out.

Anon.

I thought Haku was a girl.......... never saw the anime so don't laugh.

Haku was a young boy who looked like a girl. Even in the anime, the main character Naruto, even thought he was cuter than the girl who was having a crush on. He later told Naruto he was a boy and he got all distraght about it haha. its pretty funny. so is there a reason to why haku who looks like a girl but is a boy? nope, thats jus the way it is....

It's one thing to look like a girl but it's another to dress up and talk/act like a girl. I think the little boy was that masked guy's personal be'otch. You know kinda like one of those personal slave type...um...nevermined. I'll just be over here questioning my sexuality. :unsure:

then when you check them out and they find you staring they say "wtf are you looking?!!".....I mean...wtf else would I be looking at? I don't get why they do that if they don't want guys to stare

Funny story...

I think I have seen the limit to being ALMOST naked at my HS the other day... This chick had on the THINNEST pants you could ever see, I mean, I could read that she was wearing a Fruit of the Loom brand thong!!!

There is a funny piece on chicks dressing provacitavely on Dave Chappelle's HBO special "Killing Them Softly." Check it out.

Anon.

yeah I know, I've seen that already. I saw it like...a few years back when it was on HBO...they showed that then G-String divas :blink:...but that's a whole different story

anyways...

PET PEEVES

:unsure:

Funny story...

Anon.

"Just because I dress this way does NOT make me a whore!" :unsure:

I have the video for that, it's great stuff.

Funny story...

Anon.

"Just because I dress this way does NOT make me a whore!" :unsure:

"Just because I am dressed this way, does NOT make me an officer!"

:blink:

Anon.

Funny story...

Anon.

"Just because I dress this way does NOT make me a whore!" :rolleyes:

What's the next line? Something like "if you see a man on the street wearing a blue uniform, and you run over and ask him to help, you don't expect him to say, "just because I'm dressed this way, does NOT make me a police officer!" A classic!

reality shows that has gone too far...

as of today, we already have too many reality shows. but the WB here in the US, have finally pushed me to the edge. not only its bc its another reality show, but this is pretty wrong, and i think its decieving.

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericShow/0,1...,169159,00.html

the show is called The WB's Superstar USA. basically its the same concept of american idol. three celebrity judges crituque on singers and they choose the best out of thousands. but the catch is that, they chooose the worst performers and allowing them to think they are the best. while the best singers are told that they suck and are sent home.

after the william hung thing, this has gone too far. william hung, yeah it was funny for a moment, and i applaud him for being so confident, but this one, allowing really really bad singers to think they are the best, and at the end to tell them, in reality, u suck ass and we used u to think u are good as entertainment. that totally sucks and im against this show 100percent.

That's nothing. Okay, it's pretty bad, but I remember seeing an interview with some 'professor of television' or something like that, and the interviewer asked him, 'what's the worst concept for a reality tv show you've ever heard?' and he said, 'well, I'd have to say the littlest batchellor.'

This show, apparently, was just like 'the batchellor', only the batchellor was a midget, and he was searching for a wife between 12 midget women! TALK about exploitation! That's just sick!