Some Qustion

I`d like to ask some Q in diffrent subject and pleeeeeese answer me

first I want to know what happend in dream emulation site?

and if there is any tool to change commend move in the rom?

and where I can find beats of rage for pc ?

that`s it and thank`s. :P

and if there is any tool to change commend move in the rom?

No. Inputs of different moves are hardcoded in to the rom. The closest possible thing might be codes for some Neo-Geo games that change the way super moves can be performed...

Agozer, there's a tool. You can use a hex editor or combination of assembler and disassembler. :blink: Of course, you'll have to get a 68k (dis)assembler or know how to code in it to hack it with a hex editor. I don't know how to do it myself, though. You'll have to figure that information out on your own.

Agozer, there's a tool.  You can use a hex editor or combination of assembler and disassembler. :-D  Of course, you'll have to get a 68k (dis)assembler or know how to code in it to hack it with a hex editor.  I don't know how to do it myself, though.  You'll have to figure that information out on your own.

Yes, I know that there is a tool, I just forgot to add that you'll need to know the basics of hex editing. :blink:

So most "n00bs" or whatever you'd like to call them, usually won't bother with it. 8)

Edited by Agozer

omgwtfbbqkthxbye Link

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, wasn't the bbq line from K'dash (or someone else) or was that you?

Actually, I think that the original quote doesn't come from me or K`dash, but a completely different board.