Your Thoughts On Banner/tower Ads

Alpha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful who you allow to be your sponsor for ads, some of them wont let you put certain things on the site if  you pick them

BTW Bob, US DCs had 56K modems, Only the PAL ones came with 33.6k so you can fix your sig if you want

Yeah, but its the banner from a UK website :lol:

Edited by BobRedthorp

I don't mind banners, and pop ups are no problem with a pop up blocker. if it helps 1emu then I am for it. i agree that they should atleast have something to do with what we are about here. no punch the monkey crap.

I don't mind banners, and pop ups are no problem with a pop up blocker. if it helps 1emu then I am for it. i agree that they should atleast have something to do with what we are about here. no punch the monkey crap.

:lol::P Agreed. Hehe punch the monkey crap. B):lol::lol:

I'm good with banners, as long as they don't follow me while I scroll. As long as they aren't annoying or move, it's cool, popups are well, the spawn of satan.

err i have an idea

I realize there are alot of reasons not to do this, but what if we each had a small ad in our sig? That way we wouldnt notice them as much because people usually just look at a sig once and them skim past it, but they would still be there!

WOW!!!!

Maybe i should get a tower add and irratating pop up ad verts then maybe you assholes would join my forum.

Please gamecop don't put tower adds in. Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
WOW!!!!

Maybe i should get a tower add and irratating pop up ad verts then maybe you assholes would join my forum.

Please gamecop don't put tower adds in. Thank you!!

Hey I'll join as long as you let me make a cosplay thread. :P