Big Problem Adding Games To Mameplus!

Hello,

Can someone please help me add the new neogeo games like mslug5 and so on to the 81u7 MAMEPlus source? I just can't get it to work. I can add them to any other version of MAME except this one. OR, hopefully.. does anyone have a neogeo.c that would work for MAMEPlus and what I need to add to driver.c to make it work?

Please and Desperate.

ultimatepump@yahoo.com

you need, 1)mingw, 2)the "extras" that are available on the mameplus site, and 3)know what games you are gonna add....

...the only files you'll have to alter to add new neogeo games are 1)the driver.c file in the src directory(the neogeo roms section are all the way down in the last section), and the neogeo.c in the src/drivers directory, and if you wanna play cthd2003, you'll need to add special banks in the neogeo.c in the src/machine directory

Edited by Weirdanzeige

this is what I get each time and I did what you said:

C:\MinGW\mame>make P4=1 USE_UPX=1

Compiling src/driver.c...

Linking mamep4plib.dll...

dllwrap: no export definition file provided.

Creating one, but that may not be what you want

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4ce4):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_zupa

pa'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4ce8):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_seng

oku3'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4cec):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_kof2

001'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4cf0):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_cthd

2003'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4cf4):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_kof2

002'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4cf8):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_mslu

g4'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4cfc):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_mslu

g5nd'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d00):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_rotd

'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d04):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_svcp

lus'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d08):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_svcc

haos'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d0c):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_pim'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d10):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_sams

ho5'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d14):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_dige

rman'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d18):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_neon

opn1'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d1c):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_neon

opn2'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d20):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_neon

opn3'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d24):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_kof2

003'

obj/mamep4p/driver.o(.data+0x4d28):driver.c: undefined reference to `driver_pwri

nst4'

dllwrap: gcc exited with status 1

make: *** [mamep4plib.dll] Error 1

C:\MinGW\mame>

I finally got them added...  Seems that in neogeo.c there was a#if 0 and I had to change the 0 to a 1.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Very good.i am proud of you :D

Edited by james

I would, but I feel no need to when Nebula suits my needs just fine. I was thinking of doing the Mach 3 MAME version, but I procratinated too long and now MAME is up to 0.81 and the tutorial (last I checked) is for 0.79. If the code wasn't in a patch file, I also would've tried implementing it into Daphne since it's a laserdisc only emulator.