Cool Thing......

Some of the moves in wrestling is not fake!

Sure, most of the matches are scripted but the moves performed by wrestlers are simply awesome.

For example, Brock Lesnar's F5. Can you imagine a 200 pound guy picking up a 500 pound man and put him on his shoulder and twist him around in the air??

That is why Brock is a fan favourite in such a short time.

RVD's 5 Star Frog Splash. Can you named one athlete who can change direction while flying in mid-air and crashing down on the opponent on the mat? THat cannot be fake!

Sure, some of the moves look fake. ( The People's Elbow come into mind. But still, I love this move :unsure:) But the wrestlers really give all out to entertain the fans.

Thank you for that :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the moves in wrestling is not fake!

Sure, most of the matches are scripted but the moves performed by wrestlers are simply awesome.

For example, Brock Lesnar's F5. Can you imagine a 200 pound guy picking up a 500 pound man and put him on his shoulder and twist him around in the air??

That is why Brock is a fan favourite in such a short time.

RVD's 5 Star Frog Splash. Can you named one athlete who can change direction while flying in mid-air and crashing down on the opponent on the mat? THat cannot be fake!

Sure, some of the moves look fake. ( The People's Elbow come into mind. But still, I love this move :unsure:) But the wrestlers really give all out to entertain the fans.

Thank you for that :)

Ever since they limited the moves that deals with the head or neck, wrestling hasn't been the same. I mean, who can remember Tajiri during his ECW run when he would Brainbuster Super Crazy thru a table? Or the way Benoit broke Sabu's neck. Hell, even when Mick took all those unprotected chairshots to the head! OH OH! Who remember, or even knows of what Benoit used to do! A TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER OFF THE TOPROPE way before Undertaker did it at all. And as for the wreslter turing while in midair, The Great Sasuke. Owner of Michinoku Pro and a politcal figure in Japan. He ran for major in his hometown, and he still wares his mask!

Ever since they limited the moves that deals with the head or neck, wrestling hasn't been the same. I mean, who can remember Tajiri during his ECW run when he would Brainbuster Super Crazy thru a table? Or the way Benoit broke Sabu's neck. Hell, even when Mick took all those unprotected chairshots to the head! OH OH! Who remember, or even knows of what Benoit used to do! A TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER OFF THE TOPROPE way before Undertaker did it at all. And as for the wreslter turing while in midair, The Great Sasuke. Owner of Michinoku Pro and a politcal figure in Japan. He ran for major in his hometown, and he still wares his mask!

Heh, I can't remember much in the early days. I start to watch wrestling when Undertaker debut and feud with Hulk Hogan. Then, i miss out the whole Attitude era until the WWE/WCW feud, I think (where Vince vs Shane and Stephanie).

That's where I start to watch wrestling again and never turn back since. :)

It seems that I miss out a lot of greats :unsure:

man all i gotta say bout wrestling is that yes, its as fake as Weapons of Mass Destruction, but it takes a lot of energy to do those "performances". But still, ive been a big fan for over 10 years, and the only reason why i can stand it is because i got imagination. jus like video games, it takes u away from the harsh reality we all live in....

man all i gotta say bout wrestling is that yes, its as fake as Weapons of Mass Destruction, but it takes a lot of energy to do those "performances". But still, ive been a big fan for over 10 years, and the only reason why i can stand it is because i got imagination. jus like video games, it takes u away from the harsh reality we all live in....

...I always thought wrestling entertainment WAS harsh.

Does any1 know the minimal weight to become a sumotori ?  :lol:

Lucky guess: 500+ lbs? :lol:

I know they're heavier than simple professional wrestlers. But I don't know if their mini required weight is about 500 lbs.

Does any1 know the minimal weight to become a sumotori ?  :lol:

Lucky guess: 500+ lbs? :lol:

I know they're heavier than simple professional wrestlers. But I don't know if their mini required weight is about 500 lbs.

What's the classification of sumo wrestlers?

Do they have heavy weight, heavier weight, heaviest weight instead of light weight, medium weight, and heavy weight? Since it would be toying with their minds if a guy was in light weigh category and weighed 300 pounds. :-D