Dsl Nightmares.

Inky

well I'm glad none of you have had to go though the pain I'm going through. lol they better get this straighted out tomarrow. or there might end up being a missing bell-south tech. heheh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm glad none of you have had to go though the pain I'm going through. lol they better get this straighted out tomarrow. or there might end up being a missing bell-south tech. heheh

:( hehehehehe....most of those tech's don't know what the f@ck they are doing :-D

:-D hehehehehe....most of those tech's don't know what the f@ck they are doing :D

yeah I know it. lol there's already been 3 techs here in the last 4 days for various reasons. it seems a tech will come fix one thing and mess up another. :(

Well no one will ever know if you do kill a telephone repair man :( It'll be like he disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle.

Well no one will ever know if you do kill a telephone repair man :-D It'll be like he disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle.

Tech Hello sir I'm here to fix your DSL connection

Garageink Ok...go ahead...

30 mins later

Tech There all done

Garageink Yay...thats great...so I can use DSL now

Tech Errr...not quite...

Garageink What do you @#@!@ mean

Tech Well, I checked the telephone line to make sure it was working. But, another Tech will come tomorrow to find out why its not working

Garageink Why you @#$$ !#$$ @#$## !@#3. I'm gonna kill you.

The Next Day

Tech Company Hello sir you wouldn't know the where abouts of our technician that was sent out to your premises.

Garageink Errrr...Noooooo... :(

Tech Company OK Sir, sorry for the inconvience

:-D:D :D :lol:

heheheh :-D:D

thats about the way it's gonna go. :D

all I wanna do is DL some pr0wn and isos. why they gotta make it so hard?! :(

Edited by garageink

heheheh  :-D  :D

thats about the way it's gonna go.  :D

all I wanna do is DL some pr0wn and isos. why they gotta make it so hard?! :(

dean.gif....They gotta make it hard because they always gotta screw someone over....dean.gif