In Memory Of My Ps2

Inky

All systems that came out at or around launch have rather died, or read CD's very very slowly.

I have the launch model, and it still works fine :D, I have another ps2 that my brother game me and thats dead.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since it's a launch system the warrenty is way dead long before I opened it up. but sending it so sony would almost cost as much as a new one. I'll look into a new laser and motor assembly. maybe I can come up with something. as I've said before, if it weren't for smackdown and macross I'd never play my ps2 anymore anyways.

actually, I've had my ps2 since 2000 and was able to call in to get it fixed in 2002 and they still did it for free...the only cost was the shipping and they renewed my warranty

you could've probably done that but...nooooope, you opened your console

hey!! 13Inch TVs are r0x0r!! They use compression on the input too make it smaller which also ands up makes the graphics better!

I got my PS2 October 18th 2002 i think, I got it for me birthday :D and it works perfectly still :ph34r:

me first game was NBA Street, havent played it since a week after my birthday, dunno why though, that game was sweet. I went out and bought MGS which pretty much kept me up night and day, kickass game <_<

me first game was NBA Street, havent played it since a week after my birthday, dunno why though, that game was sweet. I went out and bought MGS which pretty much kept me up night and day, kickass game <_<

My friend and I talked slang for 2 weeks after playing that game. NO ONE knew what we were talking about.

haha

what the dizzle bizzle foshizzil nizzil wizzle fizzil be bizzlin the shizzil sizzle vizzle zizzle badizzle hizzle? It be off the HEEZY yo!!

Word. Who here watches Doggy Fizzle Televizzle? :D