Count Down To Agozer's 3000th Post

ForceX

:lol:....but I don't think I have actually posted anything that is 1 word...most of my posts are at least 6 > words.

Anyways, GameCop hasn't said anything about it...

/me Waits for GameCop to ban me :lol:

Let me do a rundown on the mods:

Disoblige (me) = AZN MOD! Looks at forums a lot of times during the day. Usually likes to have fun and messes around but still does his job. Does a lot of flash movies.

IJTF_Cinder = Enforcer of the law. You don't want to piss him off

Gamecop = Owner and tracks forums 24/7. Hes usually nice about everything.

Everyone Else

Emsley = European Mod

Ehh yeah u get the rest.

Disoblige I have never really talked to any of the mods and admins outside 1emulation apart from you and james.

but from what I have seen on these boards you all seem like great and friendly guys & gals (not sure of everyone's gender :P)

Most of the time I have many of the 1emulation members contact me via AIM etd asking for help and I help as much as I possibly can...that is the main reason I have all of the instant messagers covered so anyone can contact me for anything :lol:

Edited by ForceX

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I mean Cinder signed up in October, and I signed up a few months after that in January. Even if you averaged out the amount of times we post per day, Cinder would still be more active. I must be the only member of more then a year besides Cinder that didn't get up to 1k in posts.

This is  :lol: central! 400 post's here we come!

Gouken, you signed up Janyary 2003, whereas IJTF_Cinder signed up October 2002.

Yup, just a couple month's apart. Well, near 4, but still, you're acting like it was a full year!

No, I mean Cinder signed up in October, and I signed up a few months after that in January. Even if you averaged out the amount of times we post per day, Cinder would still be more active. I must be the only member of more then a year besides Cinder that didn't get up to 1k in posts.

This is  :lol: central! 400 post's here we come!

Gouken, you signed up Janyary 2003, whereas IJTF_Cinder signed up October 2002.

Yup, just a couple month's apart. Well, near 4, but still, you're acting like it was a full year!

Hahaha....Late 2002 feels so distant. :lol: As well as your 4 months. :lol: