Which Console Emulator Is Most Anticipated?

Diso

Which Console Emulator are you waiting for  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As time goes on more recent emulators are picking up progress.

Besides the lovable MAME, many of these emulators can play games now.

PCSX2 (Known to be playable)

------

Street Fighter EX 3

Super Bust a Move

Guilty Gear X

WTA Tennis

Dragon Ball Z

Beats of Rage

GTC Africa

Icarus

--------

Dunno!

Dolphin

--------

Bust A Move

CxBx

------

Turok Evolution

I'm personally waiting on PCSX2 and Mame :-D

Icarus because when that is cracked, Atomiswave and NAOMI will soon follow, which will open the gates to all the new SNK Playmore games. :lol:

Icarus is fake in my opinion, do a search and you'll see my thread. :lol:

Icarus because when that is cracked, Atomiswave and NAOMI will soon follow, which will open the gates to all the new SNK Playmore games. :lol:

Icarus is fake in my opinion, do a search and you'll see my thread. :lol:

I did a search for Icarus and nothing that you started came up...

GC doesn't know whats hes talking about anymore. Icarus revamped itself recently and started progress again. So yeah we can expect things from them soon.

I'll say it'll be end of 2004 before we can play more than 3 games on these emulators. But we can only hope :lol:

GC doesn't know whats hes talking about anymore. Icarus revamped itself recently and started progress again. So yeah we can expect things from them soon.

I'll say it'll be end of 2004 before we can play more than 3 games on these emulators. But we can only hope :lol:

Yeah, GameCop, I've been checking the Icarus forums pretty regularly for a while now, and they definitely are doing something. I mean, I understand about 10% of what is said there, but with all that talking about SH4s and Dynarecs, I'm sure they know what they're talking about. And if you need further proof, someone from the Dolphin team (which you can't deny is real) has been helping out on Icarus lately.

Like I said, I don't know what they're saying most of the time, but they seem FAIRLY close to making a public release. The difference between this project and, say, pcsx2 is that once Icarus comes out it will be 99.9% complete, instead of pcsx2 releasing lots of versions with only gradual improvements on the last versions.

Edit: PS, I voted for Icarus :lol:

Edited by random guy