Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shin-force

Ogre Battle 64

Ummm this game was released in America....

Ogre Battle 64 - Person of Lordly Caliber (U) [!]

At least thats what GoodN64 tells me....

My mistake. I mixed it with something else.

You might've been thinking of Tactics Ogre for the SNES/SFC. There's an English PSX version, but the rom is being translated. In fact, the script from the PSX version is being used for the translation.

You might've been thinking of Tactics Ogre for the SNES/SFC.  There's an English PSX version, but the rom is being translated.  In fact, the script from the PSX version is being used for the translation.

Yes, that's what I meant....and yes I know it's being worked on. (which is always a good thing.)

I was just saying that because I thought it was kinda weird. Not that there's anything wrong with it (don't need to reinvent the wheel), I was just curious if they'd edit any of the text to their liking. BTW, isn't DarkForce or somebody else from DeJap working (or worked) on the translation?

I was just saying that because I thought it was kinda weird.  Not that there's anything wrong with it (don't need to reinvent the wheel), I was just curious if they'd edit any of the text to their liking.  BTW, isn't DarkForce or somebody else from DeJap working (or worked) on the translation?

Currently, the tranlation has a very low priority, since both DeJap and WakdHacks are busy with other things.

i think you can find the english rom here http://www.rpg-legends.com on this site :lol:

No links to rom sites on regular forums.