Who's Finished Ut2k4?

I haven't played much of the Single Player yet. I'm still enjoying Instant Action a lot. I guess I should beat it while I'm on break...

You sound the kind of person that doesn't like setting many settings and such. (apart from the mandatory ones. You simply want to get into the game. :lol: I'm an settings buff myself.

I haven't played much of the Single Player yet. I'm still enjoying Instant Action a lot. I guess I should beat it while I'm on break...

You sound the kind of person that doesn't like setting many settings and such. (apart from the mandatory ones. You simply want to get into the game. :lol: I'm an settings buff myself.

Oh no no no. The first thing I do is mess with the settings. I too am a settings freak. I have to set the controls to exactly how I like it. I have a weird key layout. Damn all you right handers and your WASD crap. And then I set the crosshairs. Every setting is checked by me and evaluated for maximum performance.

Then I dive into the game. :-D

Uhh, theres a single player ? WTF?

Yeah, its a tournament with bots. They try to add a sort of plot by using established teams and these intros but I don't think anyone really cares about the plot. I know I don't. I just want to destroy the other team.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

You sound the kind of person that doesn't like setting many settings and such. (apart from the mandatory ones. You simply want to get into the game. :-D I'm an settings buff myself.

Oh no no no. The first thing I do is mess with the settings. I too am a settings freak. I have to set the controls to exactly how I like it. I have a weird key layout. Damn all you right handers and your WASD crap. And then I set the crosshairs. Every setting is checked by me and evaluated for maximum performance.

Then I dive into the game. :lol:

if u don't use the wasd setting (best for 1st person game) then what do u use? i just wanna try it out so i can see if it's good for me.

You sound the kind of person that doesn't like setting many settings and such. (apart from the mandatory ones. You simply want to get into the game. :-D I'm an settings buff myself.

Then I dive into the game. :lol:

if u don't use the wasd setting (best for 1st person game) then what do u use? i just wanna try it out so i can see if it's good for me.

I'm left handed so I use the arrow keys and other keys around it like the number pad, the six keys above the arrow keys, shift for jump, right ctrl for crouch.