Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles

Alpha

I wish I could drive manual...

it's not hard. I think it should be the law that everyone learns to drive a manual tranny first. it requires more focus, I think it would help young drivers to learn that driving requires your attention. not the radio, cell phone, friends ect. inturn lowering new driver accidents.

so how are people supposed to do drive bys? :lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could drive manual...

it's not hard. I think it should be the law that everyone learns to drive a manual tranny first. it requires more focus, I think it would help young drivers to learn that driving requires your attention. not the radio, cell phone, friends ect. inturn lowering new driver accidents.

so how are people supposed to do drive bys? :lol:

that's what the passengers are for. :P

HA!

My car is safe from all those stupid people.

I drive a 2001 Beetle GLX  :)

[Yes It's Automatic]

*can't drive stickshift*

I want those minis...  :D  :)

Cant drive a stickshift? :P But what about that time you drove the batmobile with bat man?lol j/k ;):D

heyy i was the photographer there :lol:

2eyez: It's not all about the pimped out stuff with all the goodies. Like I said, this is more about the resale value on the parts. In the case of that stuff, a car thief could make more money selling the parts than they could selling the car.

And to whoever had the anti-theft lock system: I've seen my dad open a car with an "anti-theft lock system" in the time it would take someone to walk up on it and put the key in the door. He slid a wedge between the glass and the door, then put a special rod in and used it to trip the lock. The rod is something like $60, but the ghetto way of doing it is with a knife and a coat hanger (I've seen a good screwdriver used as a wedge before, too).

Oh, and for all of you with The Club: It's nothing to circumvent the ones that connect to the brake peddle. Any jackass could do that if they know what they're doing. I recalled telling GC about that, and he almost pissed himself. The other one, that just goes on the steering wheel, can be circumvented by cutting through the steering wheel with a saw and just peeling it off, but that's obviously not damage-free.

And for those of you who are presently scared: Don't worry, I'm not a car thief. I just know a lot of the tricks because of my job.