Ragnarok Online

woo, i made 2 million selling my forged weapons...

i'm rich again :-D.. well semi-rich

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragnarok is a really addictive game.

I started playing it back in the Alpha days when there was no skills, maybe like 4 classes i remember if not less and the main city used to be Morroc b/c of the pyramids and osiris MVPing

I quit about 6 months ago, I paid for 4 months in total and was left with a level 90 battle priest, level 60 blacksmith and level 55 wizard (tons of other throwaway charc in the process too) :lol:

I've played on some really good private servers, thats what got me out of the pay to play deal, but they kept getting shut down, oh well...

These days, Ragnarok isnt as fun as it used to be, honestly the pay to play server does rock only b/c there are so many people to interact with vs Private servers but its just too expensive for my blood.

I'm still waiting to try out Final Fantasy XII Online

gino :lol:

WELL I finally made it to PRIEST everyone and then some!

norm.jpg

i also got a yoyo as a pet, cute huh!

some ch00bit was trying to sell me a egg "un/named" for 400k so i told him to flack off and i bought a yoyo tame for 30k and yep i got lucky and tamed it!

thebird.jpg

here is my yoyo flipping the screen off, i never really noticed that until i fed him once and soi decided to take a screen shot of it <_<

Well if you haven't all tried Ragnarok Online yet perhaps you might enjoy it through their Anime series...

BitTorrent Link

If you're not native speaking I believe its Korean, download the Sub'd versions by Shinsen & Ragnamart.

P.S. These episodes were made pretty nicely for those that have never played the game before. Its as if they take you through a Novice Adventure or the beginning stages of the game. Note that the Anime references everything in the game that is possible, items, spells, monsters etc.

Enjoy

gino ;)

Well if you haven't all tried Ragnarok Online yet perhaps you might enjoy it through their Anime series...

BitTorrent Link

If you're not native speaking I believe its Korean, download the Sub'd versions by Shinsen & Ragnamart.

P.S. These episodes were made pretty nicely for those that have never played the game before. Its as if they take you through a Novice Adventure or the beginning stages of the game. Note that the Anime references everything in the game that is possible, items, spells, monsters etc.

Enjoy

gino  ;)

They're japanese. They're played the same day Naruto is played on Tokyo TV. And is 03 out yet?

Episode 3 has already been released as of Apr. 21., check the above BitTorrent link, should be there

I really like how they take you through those adventures, everything in reference to the episodes make so much sense ifr you have actually played the game before hand.

gino :D

I'm officially going to start playing RO.  I'll keep ya posted!

Still trying to successfully download client...

nicce dude, if you get on PM me.

what lvl are you btw? and if you're 65-70 max lets party!

my friend hit 40 today, but no MONKS "2-2 class jobs" till may 4th [JUNO] /sob

:lol: so he's going to stay a cute little perverted looking acolyte for a few more weeks

I'm online now. Well, not NOW now. But later now. Now now, I'm at school ignoring the teacher.

My Account is Lord_Barrows, my name is -Lord_Kanti-.

I'm on the Loki server.

Everyone join in, free 15 day trial!

Edited by LordKanti