Ghostlop

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I had a real website. :ph34r: I only have Geoshyties site I use for temporary file hosting. Even then, I only did it once. I'll definitely share it on eDonkey, Gnutella (1 & 2), and maybe (doubtful) FastTrack. Apparently the c roms aren't encrypted if they work with NeoRageX XP. I'll post a dat for Nebula/Kawaks loader if someone doesn't do it before me.

It works fine in Nebula and should work in Kawaks. Here's the dat:

System: NEO

RomName: ghostlop

Game: Ghostlop

[Program]

gl-p1.rom,0,100000,6033172e,0

[Text]

gl-s1.rom,0,20000,83c24e81,0

[Z80]

gl-m1.rom,0,20000,fd833b33,0

[samples]

gl-v1.rom,0,200000,c603fce6,0

[Graphics]

gl-c1.rom,0,400000,bfc99efe,0

gl-c2.rom,1,400000,69788082,0

[system]

CartridgeID: 228

GfxCrypt: 0

GfxKey: 0

ButLayout: 9

Fix: 0

I should've noticed this in the RomShare forums as I was there before I came here, d'oh! Just a side note, I made that dat myself, but it's also been posted there. Nevermind about the MAME driver, it's been posted at RomShare forums also (double d'oh).

Edited by StriderSkorpion

I just hex edited one the kawa-hex default.xbe file and changed the P1 on Magical Drop 2 (512kb) to match that of Ghostlop (1mb) and it works great on the Xbox. Use a hex editor and find this string 5323e8 look for the 0800 right before it, and make it 1000 instead, save it and load it up to the xbox, rename the ghostlop rom files to that of magical drop 2 and zip (magdrop2.zip) and load it up to the xbox. Then have fun playing this puzzle game. Remember doing it this way removes magical drop 2, and replaces it with Ghostlop, it will stay Magical Drop 2 on the menu list but it will load up as Ghostlop. You can also edit the name if you wish. Hope it helps some people out.

Edited by sonofx51