My New Background! (caution 56kers)

:blink:  :lol: nice, did you use quick masque mode to get that guy into the mix? or extration?

I was playing HL myself... well this zombie mod "THEY HUNGER".. pretty good game

They Hunger 2 is also good. :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, how creative, taking 5 clips of anime, putting em together as one big picture and adding text..nice :P

Yawn Yep great isnt it.

Almost as good as making a red background and putting an animated gif in there :D

Well, as long as we're all talking about images n what not, check out my latest sig n avatar.

New sig.

New avatar.

What do u guys think?

now that is pretty f*cken sweet right there eh

You're too kind. :P I like yur avatar, nice effects. Pretty good sig too, I don't think i've ever seen Jedah animated for a sig on a forum.

Well, as long as we're all talking about images n what not, check out my latest sig n avatar.

New sig.

New avatar.

What do u guys think?

You're too kind. :huh: I like yur avatar, nice effects. Pretty good sig too, I don't think i've ever seen Jedah animated for a sig on a forum.

thanks, I appreciate it

and making my sig wasn't as easy to make as some would usually think. I had to get the animation of jedah laughing and break it up into seperate frames, make the background along with the text(by using photoshop)...so I had to make like...4 frames or so, then I put them together using a program called gif movie gear. The hard thing about it was making sure that each Jedah frame was act the exact same place so it wouldn't show Jedah going all over the place.

Edited by Weirdanzeige

New sig.

New avatar.

What do u guys think?

You're too kind. :huh: I like yur avatar, nice effects. Pretty good sig too, I don't think i've ever seen Jedah animated for a sig on a forum.

thanks, I appreciate it

and making my sig wasn't as easy to make as some would usually think. I had to get the animation of jedah laughing and break it up into seperate frames, make the background along with the text(by using photoshop)...so I had to make like...4 frames or so, then I put them together using a program called gif movie gear. The hard thing about it was making sure that each Jedah frame was act the exact same place so it wouldn't show Jedah going all over the place.

Ya, I know what u mean. I use imageready for my animations, had 12 frames I think. It is annoying making sure each image is in place for each frame, especially when u have a lot of frames. It's the worst when u screw up somehow n parts of images get cut off in frames or skip being in view, or get mixed up with another frame in the wrong place etc. etc. You ripped that Jedah on yur own i'm assuming? With this one I had trouble saving it to.gif while preserving the colors properly. For some reason it would save in a dulled color, but I figured it out. My other problem is trying to figure out how to combine frames from 2 animations into 1 animation without doing it manually image by image, frame by frame, if there is a command to do it for u.