Animal Face-off: Lion Vs. Tiger

veristic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh. Link?

Having no knowledge of this at all, I would say it would be like battlebots. Hits = Points? :)

Well if hits = points, that would mean that the animals actually fight each other...and I'm sure no one who loves animals would allow them to do that.....

I'm pretty sure they would fight to the death. That would be more satisfying. But I'm sure in the old Roman days they used to have these kinds of spectacles.

"Come watch ye old Nero's Tiger vs. Lion vs. Christians Extravaganza!"

They make mechanical duplicates of each animal n test the attributes of both, studying each animals strengths n weaknesses. Then at the end they have a simulated match with cg based on what they studied.

But how can they be 100% sure that a certain animal will win because each species has its strong and its weak links....IT just depends on, which one your find.....

That documentry sounds like BS...

But how can they be 100% sure that a certain animal will win because each species has its strong and its weak links....IT just depends on, which one your find.....

That documentry sounds like BS...

Ya, in some ways it is BS, but some of the matches r realistic because they happen. Like the Elephant vs. Rhino, that happens in the wild often n typically the Rhino doesn't stand a real chance against an Elephant, but they did the match anyway because it's one that's talked about a lot of the time. The same thing with a Lion vs. Tiger, except it doesn't happen often in nature. So the 'winner' of this one is purely guessing. Just like the Salt Water Croc vs. Great White Shark.

Like Gryphon said tho, pitting a Lion against a Siberian Tiger the winner would be obvious, because the Siberian Tiger is way too strong for a Lion.