Poll: How Often Do You Post?

How often do you post?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know Duke Nukem Forever won't :lol:

3DR has already announced that it won't be out this year.

GriffinKlaw, nice going on the 4.0. I just had an exam today that was nasty. One hour for 40 questions, 36 multiple choice and 4 short-answer. Now that may not seem that bad (and I guess it wasn't seeing as I finished 10 minutes early), but assuming you want 1 minute for each multiple-choice question, that leaves six minutes for each short answer question, which just isn't enough time to answer questions like "explain the fundamental differences between Piaget's and Vygotsky's theories of development" or "briefly describe the "strange situation" test and the types of attachment it proports to predict."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Duke Nukem Forever won't  :ph34r:

3DR has already announced that it won't be out this year.

GriffinKlaw, nice going on the 4.0. I just had an exam today that was nasty. One hour for 40 questions, 36 multiple choice and 4 short-answer. Now that may not seem that bad (and I guess it wasn't seeing as I finished 10 minutes early), but assuming you want 1 minute for each multiple-choice question, that leaves six minutes for each short answer question, which just isn't enough time to answer questions like "explain the fundamental differences between Piaget's and Vygotsky's theories of development" or "briefly describe the "strange situation" test and the types of attachment it proports to predict."

Why thank you thank. Your test sounds like quite a biatch. I'm sure you did well on it. :lol:

Well its a good thing that DNF isn't coming out this year, since HL2 and Doom III are most probably coming out this year. 3 high profile FPS games is quite a lot. DNF needs to be released when Serious Sam 2 is so they can cream Croteam. :ph34r:

To me, DNF is the only FPS on the horizon that can equal Half-Life 2 and Doom III. S.T.A.L.K.E.R maybe, but thats more an FPS/RPG/Survival so I'm not including that.

yeah, good point actually, although if you ask me DNF is going to kick Doom 3s ass, and will probably be better than hl2. But hey most people probably won't agree with me so its better delayed (but hopefully not TOO long dammit, and if I see another Duke Nukem game come out before DNF, I am going to be ANNOYED.

right now :)

Day of the tentacle was hilarious! And did you ever play maniac mansion, the first game? You could play it if you had DOTT by playing it on a computer in one of the rooms.

I can say with great pide in my voice that I've played every single LucasArts/LucasFilm Games adventures. :)

Day of the tentacle was hilarious! And did you ever play maniac mansion, the first game? You could play it if you had DOTT by playing it on a computer in one of the rooms.

I can say with great pide in my voice that I've played every single LucasArts/LucasFilm Games adventures. :P

The Dig was the best!