Sbc Is The Devil

John Belushi is the coolest dead SNL member. Well next to Phil Hartman.

What does SBC stand for? Does anyone know? Its not even on their main page.

We don't have SBC here, we have South Central Bell...and they suck.

How true....SNL is the best show ever.... :P

Well not anymore it isn't. I was just watching it and I had to stop watching. Meghan Mallaly (sp?) sucks. Will and Grace is a terrible show...

Hey will and grace is sort of funny in a really gay and pathetic way but i like the red head so i keep watching it :D

i love will and grace :P

for it, it's all about KAREN [the rich bit] that redhead is one annoying broad :D

God I hate Karen's voice. That's why I turned SNL off because that biatch was hosting. The show's jokes just aren't funny. All the characters are annoying as hell and apparantly that's supposed to be funny. My roommate in high school loved that show so I was forced to watch it and that's probably why I hate the show so much. That show and Sex in the City...ugggh.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Belushi is the coolest dead SNL member. Well next to Phil Hartman.

What does SBC stand for? Does anyone know? Its not even on their main page.

We don't have SBC here, we have South Central Bell...and they suck.

How true....SNL is the best show ever.... :P

Well not anymore it isn't. I was just watching it and I had to stop watching. Meghan Mallaly (sp?) sucks. Will and Grace is a terrible show...

Hey will and grace is sort of funny in a really gay and pathetic way but i like the red head so i keep watching it :D

i love will and grace :P

for it, it's all about KAREN [the rich bit] that redhead is one annoying broad :D

God I hate Karen's voice. That's why I turned SNL off because that biatch was hosting. The show's jokes just aren't funny. All the characters are annoying as hell and apparantly that's supposed to be funny. My roommate in high school loved that show so I was forced to watch it and that's probably why I hate the show so much. That show and Sex in the City...ugggh.

Yeah i mdont really undestand the concept of sex and the city either. I like curve your enthusiasm though, stupid larrys always getting into the most stupidest arguements, the guy has no common sense but he's funny though.