P2p Programs For The Mac?

Gryph

Yeah...over here at work I'm on a Mac so does anyone know of a safe P2P for the Mac. I need one that doesn't require me to share anything and that blocks the right IPs (if you know what I mean :lol:)

Goddamit I hate Macs!!!!

Here is a list of the P2P clients for Mac's that I found......Enjoy

Mac Compatible Clients:-

Sputnix - Popular program used to search the Audio Galaxy Network on macs. (MP3s Only)

eDonkey - Program used to connect to eDonkey servers, non-centralized. (Any File)

Phex - Gnutella Client (Any File)

Carracho - A multiple function program that can transfer files.

MacSatellite - Another program that allows you to search the Audio Galaxy Servers for Mp3s. (Mp3 Only)Konspire - Another Gnutella Client (Any Files)

Edited by ForceX

Ah yes! ForceX, my Indian brother, you have come through! Time to download crap at work! But I have to download little by little so they don't notice that I'm using lots of bandwith. :lol:

Wait... THE P2P WISE MAN IS HERE!!! :lol:

Poisoned is your best option. It has multiple networks (I can't remember off the top of my head), but unlike others that do this, this one does it well.

Sputnix is DAMN good. Nice job, ForceX :lol:

Really, there is NO need for more programs on the Mac. I am actually jealous of you Mac people, having the ICU-TYPE S*** that is Poisoned!

The P2P WISE MAN has spoken!!! B)

Anon. (It means "at another time" or "at once" or "soon")

Wait... THE P2P WISE MAN IS HERE!!! B)

Poisoned is your best option. It has multiple networks (I can't remember off the top of my head), but unlike others that do this, this one does it well.

Really, there is NO need for more programs on the Mac. I am actually jealous of you Mac people, having the ICU-TYPE S*** that is Poisoned!

The P2P WISE MAN has spoken!!! :lol:

Ah yes! The man who I was hoping would see this thread and respond!

Are those for Mac OS 9.1 or OS X? I need them for OS 9.1.

Thanks Wise man of P2P

Anon (Also means "anonymous") :lol:

Wait... THE P2P WISE MAN IS HERE!!! B)

The P2P WISE MAN has spoken!!! :lol:

Thank you P2P Wise Man.....:lol:

what about carracho and limewire?

carracho is like a bootleg DC for mac

I have already mentioned Carrcho....;)

Edited by ForceX

Limewire has long been dead to me. No special features, no nada.

DC... eh... it really isn't a P2P program. It is kinda like mIRC, I think. Haven't had much experience with it, but Poisoned and Sputnix rape it then steal its money at the same time.

GryphonKlaw... I believe Poisoned is OS X. Sorry. Sputnix is for X too. Download OS X, burn it, then upgrade to download some mores! :lol:

Anon.

Limewire has long been dead to me. No special features, no nada.

DC... eh... it really isn't a P2P program. It is kinda like mIRC, I think. Haven't had much experience with it, but Poisoned and Sputnix rape it then steal its money at the same time.

GryphonKlaw... I believe Poisoned is OS X. Sorry. Sputnix is for X too. Download OS X, burn it, then upgrade to download some mores! :lol:

Anon.

flock! I can't upgrade it, it's a school computer!! And its also an old G4. This sucks!!

I need to find one for OS 9.1. But do people still use Limewire? That's all that counts. I don't care about frills or anything like that, just some people to download stuff from.