WWE Wrestlemania XX

Alpha

I remember when I was in India from 3rd to half of 5th grade, I was really into wrestling. Well, the cards atleast.

I had them all! Yokuzuna, The Undertaker (old skool version), Brett Hart, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Shawn Michaels. Those were the days.

Yokozuna was teh 0wn back in the old days. Wasn't he the first Heavyweight Champion?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching on and off for 20 years. started out with my dad watching wwf on saturday morning when I was 7 or 8. lately I haven't had time to watch every monday and thursday :lol: I wish I could watch tonight but I just don't have the funds. so I'll read the recap on a wrestling site later tonight and hopefully catch up tomarrow and watch Raw. Old School Undertaker is gonna own Kanes a$$! :lol:

I just want my old Undertaker back.

I've enjoyed wrestling for the last few years now. I think its best times was when Vince was feuding with Stone Cold in the late nineties. What a classic.

But Undertaker will always be my favourite wrestler.

Undertaker's entrance with the old school bell toll was off the hook, everyone at BW3's started cheering when he came in. I liked the Cruiserweight match, but Rey got screwed over. Christian is funny as hell as usual and seeing Molly get her head shaved was wrong, but also funny. I liked the Foley match, too bad he lost but I'm glad Eddie and Benoit won. Seeing the hall of famers like Sgt. Slaughter was pretty nice. :huh:

well he was slightly vintage taker (paul bear, the hat, leather trench coat, and 2 classic moves: walk on the ropes and the tombstone).

also he was rolling his eyes back but i don't remember him sticking his togue out like the guy from kiss hehe

Edited by Prican25

It was vintage Taker but in New Taker Clothing.....with a mix of vintage taker clothing....

The entire arena went nuts when The Undertaker came out....but my favourite match of the night was Benoit vs HBK vs HHH and then the Cruiserweight Open.....