Dreamcast RPGs

I've played through the first on DC and both the DC euro and Xbox version of part 2, and everytime I almost had tears, but... Yu will probably scrap the series because it's too high-budget and not nearly profitable enough. The care and attention to detail and the unique, disciplined, beautiful nature and story of this series will go to waste...

Haha, The Ring sucked, big time.

The only RPGs on Dreamcast that are worth playing are Record of Lodoss War, Skies of Arcadia (fav), Grandia 2, and both ShenMues. The others you can skip and wont be missing out on anything really.

Legend of Dragoon = PSX and wasn't that good of a game. All reviews pointed out the fact that it wanted to be Final Fantasy 7 soooo bad (it's was Sony's 1st party dev team trying to create an epic RPG). It was very true statment and is clearly evident as you play through it. It had the annoying combat system that was based upon getting bigger hits by timing when to push the attack button. No, it wasn't done cool like Super Mario RPG, it was rather annoying and got to you as the game progressed.

Edited by Lightsier

All FF7 did was talk about "summoning"(damn witches) "sucking D@$k" and "time travel"wait that was 8.........anyways legend of dragoon was evened out. They didnt fight guys that had machineguns with swords, or stupid big azz tanks with theirs fists, They fought dragons damn it, like they're supposed to. Plus everybodys story line some how tied to each other and most of them from the past. The combat system, i dont know about you, but i dont like falling asleep buring the battles, it wasnt the kind of game in which you just throw a game shark and beat t that way. You have to master the blocks, which you do if you play cose attention. another one they didnt play like cosplaying b#$%ches going to mardi gras, they wore armor and stuff like they were going to war, not trying to make a fashion statement. And the biggest one of all, they didnt have kid heads and run around with little bodies, they looked damn good(dart) "no gay pun intended" Well thats all i got to say about that cuz legend of dragoon said so! :blink:

I hate RPG arguments....everyone likes their own RPGs

and i DO understand the FF7-FF8 arguments, most people ignore this, but the reason why people argue is because 7 is more like a classic RPG and 8 is more like a modern one...so its pretty much if you like modern style or classic style RPGs