US or Euro versions of Vampire Series

Gryph

I have the US version of Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge and wanted to get the rest. But as far as I know, the later ones are only in Japanese. Does anyone know where I can get a US or Euro version of Vampire Savior, Vampire Hunter 2, and Vampire Savior 2.

as far as i know, Vampire Saviour 2 is Japanese only.

im not sure but i think this is how the series breaks down:

DarkStalkers (US/Jap)

DarkStalkers 2 : Nightwarriors (US)

Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers 2 Japan)

Darkstalkers 3 - Vampire Saviour (US/Jap)

Vampire Saviour 2 (Japan)

Ah well that sucks. Guess I'll just have to get Vampire Hunter and Vampire Savior.

I wish I knew Japanese...

Honestly Gryph, do you really care so much about the dialogue in a fighting game?

Why don't you just change the region of Vampire Savior 2 into USA? That's what I did and it works like a charm.

Ah well that sucks. Guess I'll just have to get Vampire Hunter and Vampire Savior.

Honestly Gryph, do you really care so much about the dialogue in a fighting game?

Why don't you just change the region of Vampire Savior 2 into USA? That's what I did and it works like a charm.

What happened to calling me Mr. G?! :P

Wait, I thought the Japanese version was ONLY in Japanese. I didn't know you can change the region in Japanese versions of games. Well thanks for that bit of info. That totally makes my question useless. :P

And you're right about the dialogue. But whenever I see Japanense text, I just have to know what is says so it pisses me off that its in Japanese. I feel like I'm missing out on some huge secret.

Off to get Jap version!

What happened to calling me Mr. G?! :D

Wait, I thought the Japanese version was ONLY in Japanese. I didn't know you can change the region in Japanese versions of games. Well thanks for that bit of info. That totally makes my question useless. :)

And you're right about the dialogue. But whenever I see Japanense text, I just have to know what is says so it pisses me off that its in Japanese. I feel like I'm missing out on some huge secret.

Off to get Jap version!

Sorry...Mr. G

I'll be more careful next time. :)

• 3 weeks later...

what always puzzled me was the different names of DS3 in the US...

i've seen :

Darkstalkers 3

DS3 Jedah's Damnation

Vampire Savior

anyone have any idea about this?

-jin