King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot understand spanish but I think the only real difference is that the author of EC-FBA has added the fully decrypted romsets to FBA, which were already in the source code and to enable them you just had to uncomment them...The author has also fixed up some errors in his previous version and added KOF2001, KOF2002 and ROTD...

Is this for the Xbox (I'm assuming it is) or for the PC?

Anyways, I rather use NeoGhozt's FBAx as he is a regular of this forum so if I have any trouble I can just ask him directly :lol:

IMHO there is no real difference and to my knowledge Neoghozt is working on the fully decrypted romsets so that they work without any errors etc on the Xbox

Edited by ForceX

yeah so i hear but i never did any compiling so i may start looking it up now.

james, forceX and to anyone else that makes compiles of mame and fba should try to make an easy to learn "how to" on compiling and pin it or if possible a good link with info on how to do it.

i'm sure theres plenty of ppl like me who want to learn but have no idea where to start other then doing a google search (which i'm about to do hehe)

Edited by Prican25

Ok I will make a simple to use guide on how to compile FBA and since James is the resident MAME master he should be the one to make the guide on how to compile MAME, even though I can compile that as well :lol:

I will start work on it right now and hopefully it will help anyone out there who wants to compile there own emulator....

Ok I will make a simple to use guide on how to compile FBA and since James is the resident MAME master he should be the one to make the guide on how to compile MAME, even though I can compile that as well :lol:

I will start work on it right now and hopefully it will help anyone out there who wants to compile there own emulator....

It's a good thing that you're taking interest in this. B) I'm not so much into compiling my own emulator, but there are lots of people out there who need a guide like this. I hope it turns out good.

Edited by Agozer

Well I got to thinking that when I first started compiling FBA I had alot of problems setting my MinGW, which is required for the compiling process.

I was wondering whether I should just post my MinGW directory for people to download. That way it will take no time at all for people who are interested in compiling FBA to get started.

What do you guys think?

OK.

I will include in my guide how to setup MinGW and also post my MinGW folder for anyone that doesn't want to go through the hassle of setting it up (It can become very fustrating if it doesn't work B) )

Back To Work :lol: