Stupid question

I doubtI doubt you will have any problems, but one problem you may encounter could be when you try to swap discs during game play,

I have never done this with backup CD’s but I would say most likely you should be fine.

Just make sure the two CD's are from the same region as if one is US and the other PAL etc, it wont work, but you prob know that anyway.

You will be able to play the entire game 100% correctly assuming the images arent currupt

want to know how i know this without even having the images?

Grandia 2 CD1

Game

Grandia 2 CD2

Game soundtrack

You dont even need CD2 unless you want to listen to the music from the game, its just a regular ol' audio CD, no game at all

CD1 is the game, its all on one disc

You will be able to play the entire game 100% correctly assuming the images arent currupt

want to know how i know this without even having the images?

Grandia 2 CD1

Game

Grandia 2 CD2

Game soundtrack

You dont even need CD2 unless you want to listen to the music from the game, its just a regular ol' audio CD, no game at all

CD1 is the game, its all on one disc

I didnt know this cos I never downloaded the game, I was just asuming it was a multiple disc game, well, thats him sorted.

The Grandia 2 rip I have is in fact 2 discs, they split it in 2 and you have to change discs somewhere in the game. But I think there's only 1 2 cd rip so you should be fine, probably someone just named the files different.

i have the original, its one hell of a game alright, awsome graphics, storyline, everything, it really grabs you and gets you into it with its storyline, lots of unexpected turns, really great game

Make sure you upgrade your stuff any chance you get, and when you go into the little girls dreamworld after her extra eye gets removed, MAKE SURE YOU STOCK ON HEALTH RECOVERY ITEMS before going in, because otherwise that eyeball boss will be a major pain :$$$:

(that probably sounded incredibly weird to anyone who hasnt beaten it yet)

yep good games

i find a way to enjoy all my DC games, i dont know how, i have never come across a DC game i didnt like so far (except for some crappy homebrew ones) im not joking, i love em all :$$$:

The Dreamcast is just my Dream system

Edited by Shibathedog