ASR.DAT for Kof2003? (for WinKawaks)?

2eyez Posted on Feb 9 2004, 05:59 PM

i got the dev.kawaks 1.48 but my KOF2oo3 doesn't work...odd indeed...i got mnine from irc 

hey 2eyez, can you tell me which server and channel you got the dev kawaks from? I checked my usual irc channels and didnt see it anywheres.

2eyez Posted on Feb 9 2004, 05:59 PM

i got the dev.kawaks 1.48 but my KOF2oo3 doesn't work...odd indeed...i got mnine from irc 

hey 2eyez, can you tell me which server and channel you got the dev kawaks from? I checked my usual irc channels and didnt see it anywheres.

i got it from Newnet(server) in Legacyofroms(channel)

just click misc at d topmost part then choose language pack to english.. ;)

Note: i downloaded my kof2003b+kawaks at dat channel..

Edited by Spiffy

The only real difference that I have seen between the normal and dev version of WinKawaks is that the DEV version has extra options, which are used for debugging etc.

I reckon the normal version of WinKawaks 1.48 is more smoother than the DEV version (Maybe the DEV version is an early build?)

The only real difference that I have seen between the normal and dev version of WinKawaks is that the DEV version has extra options, which are used for debugging etc.

I reckon the normal version of WinKawaks 1.48 is more smoother than the DEV version (Maybe the DEV version is an early build?)

The Kawaks dev is not meant for public use.