Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gryph

How old are you guys?

i have yet to meet a girl in real life who plays videogames (solitaire and bejewelled do not count).  therefore these mythical gamer girls are no more real than 'unicorns' or 'egyptians'.

They are Real, I Married one -- One Who can kick my ass from here till next week in DOA2 on my Dreamcast. Hell, you should See my 5 year old Girl Play Mario Cart :D

As for age,

Im a compu-geezer at 34 years old..

My first Modem was 300 Baud and could be connected to one of three local BBSses. I still have The Vic-20 it connected to in good working order... Actually, I think I still have the modem too..

Damn, I just realized my first home Computer is now 21 years old -- Its old enough to go out and get Drunk--.. now I do feel old..

i have yet to meet a girl in real life who plays videogames (solitaire and bejewelled do not count).  therefore these mythical gamer girls are no more real than 'unicorns' or 'egyptians'.

They are Real, I Married one -- One Who can kick my ass from here till next week in DOA2 on my Dreamcast. Hell, you should See my 5 year old Girl Play Mario Cart :D

As for age,

Im a compu-geezer at 34 years old..

My first Modem was 300 Baud and could be connected to one of three local BBSses. I still have The Vic-20 it connected to in good working order... Actually, I think I still have the modem too..

Damn, I just realized my first home Computer is now 21 years old -- Its old enough to go out and get Drunk--.. now I do feel old..

I like to see you posting around these boards miskie. To me you have some sort of hero status as "the man who saved 1emulation.com" :)