Compiling MAME testdrivers

sync40

I am trying to compile my own version of MAME to enable kof2001, kof2002, mslug4, rotd, etc. I have the roms for all of those games, and changed the corresponding CRC according to the source code. However, they do not work. Any suggestions? Thank you.

James has made his own MAME build with all that (I suppose). Why would you go through all that trouble to make something yourself when somebody has already done it. Besides, the net is full of custom MAME builds to choose from, if you just bother to look. :(

As for why it doesn't work, ask james. :D

Edited by Agozer

James has made his own MAME build with all that (I suppose). Why would you go through all that trouble to make something yourself when somebody has already done it. Besides, the net is full of custom MAME builds to choose from, if you just bother to look. :)

As for why it doesn't work, ask james. :(

because not all ppl like using the ever so crappy mame32. I'd rather use mame32plus

Theres no point in compiling those games bcuz many people already did them. (especiallly James)

You should do ones that aren't compiled yet such as Tekken or stuff like that and figure out how to bypass security codes ;P

I compile my own. Believe me, its a lot funner when you do it yourself cause you can add your own crap(like I do)...now..if only someone can tell me how I can compile kailera w/in mame32plus I'd be a lot happier